cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall health: Unhealthy

lifeinitsreality
Just visiting

I have tried my very best to configure the tags as needed. But i keep getting the unhealthy warnings. 

The tag scripts i added to my website is in the attachments.

Can someone please help me before i lose my verified merchant status.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @lifeinitsreality !

Do you use Wordpress and WooCommerce for your site?

If so, I'd recommend the new Pinterest plugin for WooCommerce? That will connect all your tags and your product catalog. 

----------
❤︎ Cali, Pinterest Strategist at The Halcyon Hive
Please follow me on: PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM
Set up your Pinterest account to attract your ideal audience ⇨ FREE mini-course

0 Kudos
lifeinitsreality
Just visiting

Hello,

I do have a WordPress website and I have tried to use  Pinterest plugin for WooCommerce but it won't connect to my Pinterest account. Not sure why. There is no error message or nothing, it just doesn't connect.

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hmmm, I'm not sure why the plugin wouldn't be working for you.

Unfortunately, I haven't set up tags manually for Wordpress or WooCommerce but I do know that the "add to cart" and "checkout" events would likely have to be set up via WooCommerce.  You'll also need your product ID's to pull through on those events to ensure your tag reports a healthy status.  

I would recommend reaching out to WooCommerce support and Pinterest Help Desk to see if they can help you troubleshoot the Pinterest Plugin. 

I'm not sure if there is anyone else here who has used WooCommerce?  Maybe they can offer some insight?    @andrealidesigns @simplepinmedia @michaelbliss @PinterestJazmin @bodymindmood @ideachicretail @alisammeredith @pinterestmarketingexpert @hostesstori @owlbbaking @AmericanoCrystals @laurakaminerlifestyleblog 

----------
❤︎ Cali, Pinterest Strategist at The Halcyon Hive
Please follow me on: PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM
Set up your Pinterest account to attract your ideal audience ⇨ FREE mini-course

2 Kudos
ideachicretail
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

This is over my pay-grade @thehalcyonhive 

Idea Chíc makes sweet. classic, chíc social stationery and gifts https://www.pinterest.com/ideachicretail/
1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks for the mention @thehalcyonhive !

@lifeinitsreality  It's been a while since I've used WooCommerce, but I'm thinking about why the extension isn't working for you. It's odd you didn't see some type of an error.

Have you checked out the WooCommerce Workshop Replay yet? At the bottom of the page you'll be able to watch the replay. Wordpress support pages has a great forum you may want to look over as well.

1 Kudo
lifeinitsreality
Just visiting

Thanks to @thehalcyonhive @ideachicretail and @michaelbliss for all your efforts. I will come back and share as soon as I find a solution.

Thanks again! 

2 Kudos