cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Pinterest traffic decreased by 60% for the last 3 months

cosmiquestudio

Hi,

We have been working about 2 years to develop and grow our Pinterest account. Everything was going great until January. We have been getting bad results for the last 3 months. I will explain it with numbers below.

1- In January, 39.000 were visiting our site every week via Pinterest.
Currently, this is only 11176 now.

2- In January, impressions were 18.6m per day.
Currently, this is only 5.59m now.

3- In January, daily outbound click was 10.69k.
Currently, this is only 4.82k now.

note: I have attached the screen shot of the analysis as a file, you can review it.

Our biggest selling source is Pinterest. And we have employees who only work for our Pinterest account, they create content exclusively every day. They prepare explanations for each pin. They are doing whatever it takes for Pinterest's 2021 update. But the results are getting worse every day. Pinterest used to respond to our mails daily. But now I haven't gotten a response to 5 mails I have sent in the last 1 month.

I don't know what the problem is. We are ready to do whatever it takes to solve it. Please deal with this. Answer us. Tell us what to do. I don't think this bad result is normal. There must be a problem. And we need to know what this problem is and then solve it.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
alfrattino
Just visiting

Did it not occur to you that they cut free traffic because they want us to pay for ads?

0 Kudos
faithfoodfitnessblog
Just visiting

wow those are some juicy traffic you are getting. did you get any update on this as I am also experiencing same issue.

0 Kudos
cosmiquestudio

Hi,

Yes, they answered. They said it was normal. Now the decline has stopped, I hope the results will get better in time. If the problem persists I will post it here.

0 Kudos
italianpolishmo
Just visiting

This is happening to me as well. Did you email someone specific at Pinterest or just use their support ticket? No one is getting back to me about it through email. 

0 Kudos