cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online meeting recap

Highlighted
Problem-solver

Hi Community!

Yesterday I had an online meeting with  Megan (SMB Partner Solutions) and I would love to share my experience with you!

I really appreciate that Pinterest cares about their users and they organized this meeting for helping me how to run more successful ads.

Megan was super friendly, she explained everything smoothly with patience. I saw that there were certain mistakes with my budgeting and bidding strategy. She gave me her advices how to set up an ad on Pinterest in order to gain more sales. I am mentioning some of these advices with you, which I am sure that will help:
- You should design specific pins for running ads. It is better if you put some text overlay on it but you shouldn't cover the main product.
- Be careful while targeting and budgeting. You should narrow your audience if you want to gain sales with this ad. -- Try to add related keywords as possible. Your daily budget and lifetime budget have to be balanced.
- Pick up 2-4 pins for each campaign if you want your ad drive more link clicks to your website.

I again want to deliver my thanks to Megan and Team Pinterest with their time and help!

2 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Awesome to hear! 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! Happy to hear Megan was able to offer advice you found helpful @americanocrystals

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

How cool, @AmericanoCrystals!! Thanks for sharing and recapping what you learned with the community. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice Thank you! Pinterest team is amazing!

1 Kudo