cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Pins say Account Suspended

thehomeatlastblog

Hello everyone! I hope I can get some help from you guys, as I’ve been in contact with Pinterest Help team twice and had my ticket marked as resolved both times without a resolution.

Awhile back the domain of my blog accidentally expired and thus my Pinterest account was “suspended.” Now that I have my site up and running again, it’s not great for business that I have many old pins that say “Account Suspended” on them, not to mention that the pins were poorly designed (happy I’ve learned a lot since then!). How can I get “Account Suspended” removed or delete these pins? I should have access to my own pins even if they are pinned to a group board, right? 
Thanks! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
thehomeatlastblog

Failed to mention that when I try to delete the pins, I am told I don’t have access to the content despite the content being mine. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @thehomeatlastblog -- can you send us one of the ticket #s you have from your interaction with our support team? We can go ahead and get that escalated. Look forward to hearing from you!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos