cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not approved for the Merchant Program

thelivehim
Posts regularly

Hey everyone!

Looking to get some insight here. I was having product tag issues, so I wasn't able to apply for the Merchant Center Program. I was finally able to get this taken care of, but I was denied to join the program.

My business seems to fall under all the guidelines, so I have no idea why I wasn't approved. Is there anyway I can get some insight on what I need to change for when I re-apply? I reviewed all the guidelines and my business doesn't go against any of the guidelines. 

I run a religious business with all hand-made goods (except the apparel). All the designs are done by me along with the pictures and so on.

I would really appreciate some insight on why I was denied, so I can make the changes to re-apply. 

Thank you so much.

2 Kudos
5 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@thelivehim Hi there - While I am not using shopify or any other shopping option I do use Pinterest Tags for other things I am seeing the same error message that you posted - checked my Tag Health and all was good waiting for it to update.

As for no approval I am tagging @PinterestBrad who can probably guide you in the right direction on this. I am also adding the following link that you might find useful.

New Pinterest Academy VMP Module Now Live! 📌  - Click on the link at the bottom of the post for your specific question.

I really hope this helps you.

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
thelivehim
Posts regularly

Bump. Still unsure why I was not approved on the merchant program.

0 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @thelivehim , regrettably the PBC is unable to assist with account-specific inquiries. I can share a direct link to the submission form where you can contact the VMP team with any issues/inquiries. 

3 Kudos
thelivehim
Posts regularly

Thank you very much! I will contact the VMP team!

I truly appreciate it! Have an amazing day.

2 Kudos
thelivehim
Posts regularly

Thank you Lisa!

1 Kudo