Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

No relevant meta tag was found

itsellemio
Labels (2)

Hello,

I've pasted the meta tag into my website but Pinterest can't find it. Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi there @francescaservallibonelli, welcome to the PBC!

I just checked your website code and was able to verify it correctly.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
106 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @itsellemio , welcome to the PBC! I can see you've pasted the meta tag into your Wordpress site:

<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2b85bb8ee7e5eb0912d21397d33f38ff"/>	

It could take about 24 hours for the Pinterest servers to read the tag. When did you paste this?

0 Kudos
marktim013

Hello! I have the same problem. It's been more than 24 hours and it still doesn't work. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. Thanks!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @marktim013, welcome to the PBC! I looked over your site and cannot find the Pinterest tag inside <head> </head> . How did you paste the tag?

0 Kudos
marktim013

Hello @michaelbliss. I used both the rankmath plugin and the insert header and footer plugin. I recently pasted the meta tag in header.php. Is there something else that I have to do?

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@marktim013  I'm not familiar with Rank Math, but I would assume it must have some kind of webmaster tools tab or something of the sort which could help. Placing the meta inside the header or footer php files won't work because browsers won't see that as html. You should check out the Claim Your Wordpress Workshop replay here. It has the information you are looking for. I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
marktim013

@michaelbliss I did put it on the webmaster tools of RankMath under the Pinterest section. Anyway, I'll check out the workshop and give you an update concerning this issue. Thanks again!

0 Kudos
yunyqamedia

Hi!
I have the same problem, the website was not able to be verified after I installed the code.

0 Kudos
alishbx29

donot use https in start use www.then you domain name ...i have the same problem then in use this method 

0 Kudos
Zubair__001

I have the same problem, the website was not able to be verified after I installed the code.

0 Kudos