cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Option to claim Etsy Shop?

Toolbeltdivas

I am having the same issues as well. Is there any idea when this issue will be resolved?

0 Kudos
rainycityj

Hi @PinterestJazmin,

Is there an ETA on the Etsy fix?? Seems like this has been a problem for several months now. Is there an escalation procedure at Pinterest to to escalate this issue?

thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @thundermoonstudio @rainycityj @Toolbeltdivas It looks like claiming your Etsy Shop isn't available as of now. Keep an eye on the Product FAQ and Product Release Roundup for any announcements. I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
designpapery

Hi, Jazmin! I'm having the same problem "Unable to claim on Etsy shop on Pinterest" Could you please let me know when this feature will be available again?
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

@PinterestJazmin 

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@designpapery @rainycityj welcome to the PBC! thanks for your patience. The claim your account feature is no longer available for Instagram, Etsy or YouTube. You can still claim your website so that your website content will be attributed to you when people share it on Pinterest. Check out this Help Center article on claiming your social accounts for additional details. Hope this helps!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
campbravebunny

this is terrible news

0 Kudos
mrodriguezarnqu

Are we able to create rich pins without claiming our Etsy store? 

0 Kudos
HighResolutionArt

how did you solve it?

0 Kudos
PinPointMedia
Just visiting

Hi

I have c corresponded with Pinterest help and after much discussion, they admitted the Etsy claim will not get back... It is not a "Bug", and they are not working on it. It's intentional... 

0 Kudos