cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Impressions Yet Posting Daily

jaziii_g
Just visiting

Hi! 

I recently came to an issue and I am quite puzzled about it. I post pins everyday that relate to my aesthetic and things I like while using hashtags and titles - I use to get impressions for previous pins. Now I get absolutely nothing on any of them, the same has happened to my videos that I post. I've tried changing the hashtags and headlines, thinking that might be an issue - but I still seem to have the same problem.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @jaziii_g 

How long have you been on Pinterest and using this strategy? Pinterest has changed quite a bit in the last year. 

Hashtags are no longer necessary on Pinterest. What's more important is your keywording in your titles and pin descriptions (make them conversational - not keyword stuffing) 

Are you also incorporating Idea Pins? These are the top prioritized pin format on Pinterest right now. So, these are your best bet for impressions! Here's an episode all about them if you need more info. https://www.simplepinmedia.com/pinterest-idea-pins/

That's a start. 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
PinterestDavid

Hi @jaziii_g and welcome to the PBC!

I appreciate your assistance @simplepinmedia and all the information/tips that you've provided!

@jaziii_g, I’m sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with your Impressions.

I recommend that you file a ticket with our support team, since this is an account-specific issue.

I wish there was more I could do here, but the team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to assist you with your issue.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Keep us posted, we're here to help! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
jaziii_g
Just visiting

Hi @simplepinmedia

So I have been using the hashtag method for a while now - and the pin impressions just seem to be continuing to drop. I switched to no longer using them and decided to write more extensive pin descriptions using key words. Again this only gets me a few impressions or none at all.

The ideas pins get me many impressions, I think I should focus more on those to drive more traffic.

Thanks for the video links and tips/ideas!

1 Kudo
jaziii_g
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestDavid!

I will definitely do that. 

0 Kudos