cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New video shows black thumnail, but still plays

shambhalin
Just visiting

I followed the instruction on uploading a video and paid for it to run.  But, when it comes up, the screen is black when not playing. Any help on this is appreciated.black cover, vid playsblack cover, vid playsblack pinsblack pinsblack cover, but still playsblack cover, but still plays

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Loves to help

@makeitwonderland I was wondering if it was a loading issue sometimes if you reload the page then everything comes up and I have seen loading the page 2 or 3 times does nothing and then it loads its weird like that. 

Sounds like you resolved it? I am glad if you did.

Glad you made it to the community I hope you keep coming back.

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
bodymindmood
Loves to help

@shambhalin Hi there can I ask what happens if you reload the page are the thumbnails still black?

Lisa

1 Kudo
makeitwonderland
Just visiting

I had this issue a couple of times and I started over, then I was able to see the video cover instead of the black page. Sometimes loading slows down causing these issues. word removed per Community Guidelines Luck!

Sabrina 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Loves to help

@makeitwonderland I was wondering if it was a loading issue sometimes if you reload the page then everything comes up and I have seen loading the page 2 or 3 times does nothing and then it loads its weird like that. 

Sounds like you resolved it? I am glad if you did.

Glad you made it to the community I hope you keep coming back.

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
shambhalin
Just visiting

Yes, it is still black. I think I will have to delete the video and others are popping up from people with the same issue. - see photos above. 

1 Kudo
shambhalin
Just visiting

Yes, Video Cover. I think it has something to do with that. I will work in that direction. Thank you.

1 Kudo
shambhalin
Just visiting

Yes, it is still black. But I think it has something to do with the cover. I will work with it. Thank you so much for responding. g

1 Kudo