cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Business owner looking for some support

Highlighted
Just visiting

Good evening everyone I have a website I created a website based  www.bvtalks.com (bacterial vaginosis ) I'm learning pintrest and have okay following , but I have so many types of pins I'm. not sure it's okay. Would love some feedback 

1 Kudo
5 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi, I can take a look! Welcome btw. 🙂 The thing is is that Pinterest takes time. It takes time to learn what your audience likes for pin styles and it takes time for Pinterest to start placing your pins where you think they should go. Lot of other things, but let's leave it at that. What's your handle?

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thank you very much for taking the time out to respond back!😊 

https://www.pinterest.com/msbecca37/

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Okay, just looking at things I can't tell what pins you created for your site, which I checked out and love btw. 🙂 I do agree you have lots of pins, the question is... what is the purpose/goal of your business account?

Is it simply to connect with other pinners or is it to spread your vision and help women with bv issues? Are you selling something, starting a movement, raising awareness? 

If it's any of the later, I suggest have boards that related specifically to the problem and solutions you provide. Then add, more specifically create, pins that provide helpful content that people are searching for. 

You have boards that are interesting, but don't relate to your site or the solution you give. 🙂 You can still have them, but I'd suggest making them secret. When people specifically come to your profile they want more info about what you've laid out in your profile... which comes up when people search for the keywords you've placed in your profile.

So in essence your account feels more like a personal account. If you converted it from personal to business, there's some clean up, and sprucing you need to do. 

There's much more, but I can get carried away and start coaching, so I'll stop there.

I hope that was helpful.

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

You rock, @angellawery!! @msbecca37 I hope all these tips were helpful. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestGabby ! 😊

1 Kudo