My shop and product pins are missing?

goodenergygirl
Just visiting

It all started when I received an email today that my tag is installed - which already was.

Then I checked my account and noticed that my shop has disappeared so I checked out my Shopify Pinterest account and realized that I needed to reconnect it for some reason. However, now my products are not synching. 

Have you changed everything up? I have had my products connected for years. 

Please advise. I'd love to know what's going on! 

Thanks!

( I have also re-submitted for verification but I'm not sure what the issue is there.) 

De Beaulieu
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestSusana

Hi @hyperfavor and welcome to the PBC!

Please make sure that you're featuring one auto-generated product group and a manually created product group to have the shop tab show on your profile.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
8 Replies
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, @goodenergygirl

I'm sorry this has happened to your account, but I believe your catalog is now working fine and is connected to the app for Shopify. I apologize for the late response, but let me know if you need more assistance on this, please. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
flaminglo_life

Hello @PinterestRenato 

I'm having the exact same issue, will you be able to assist? My shop and products disappeared yesterday evening for no apparent reason but I'm still a verified merchant.

I'd really appreciate any help! 

Thank you

Kalynn

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

@flaminglo_life Hi, Kalynn, and welcome to our community. 

I'm sorry you are facing this issue. What you describe sounds like an issue with the feed ingestion, which makes me believe that it could be solved in the next 24 hours. Assuming this is the case, I would kindly ask you to wait for the next feed ingestion and if the issue persists, please file a ticket to our support team, so an agent can take a look into it. I hope this works! Let me know if you need anything else, please. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @flaminglo_life -- checking to see if this was resolved for you. Let us know!

0 Kudos
maralrapp
Just visiting

Hi - would you be able to help me too? I have the exact same thing thing (I think.) My store is gone - but o think I’m still verified (?) and the Latest upload said it went fine - no errors. Please help!  🙂

0 Kudos
hyperfavor

Hi @PinterestRenato,

My shop and products are having the same issue as @flaminglo_life. I checked and saw that all of my pins displayed in the shop disappeared. I cannot access nor find my shop on Pinterest anymore, regardless of the fact that my verified merchant tag is still shown on the profile!

Please help me out as soon as possible. Thanks!Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @hyperfavor and welcome to the PBC!

Please make sure that you're featuring one auto-generated product group and a manually created product group to have the shop tab show on your profile.

Let me know if you need anything else!

1 Kudo
officeacixo0416

I have the same issue. Could you please kindly tell me how you solved this problem?

0 Kudos