cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pinterest Account Was Suspended When I Added A New Credit Card As Requested By Pinterest. Why?

baronyongenterprisellc
Just visiting

I received a message indicating the Credit Card in my Pinterest Business Account may have issue and may affect my ads. 

I added a new Credit Card to my Pinterest Business Account with email - baronyong@gmail.com

Immediately, my account was suspended, and all my ads were paused and no new clicks to my Shopify Store.

Please help.

Thanks.
Baron Yong

0 Kudos
5 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

If it doesn't make sense, it probably wasn't intentional. There could have been some security protocol that was tripped when you updated your account. It could have been that your credit card update and the suspension were independent of each other. Before the community moderators can assist, you need to open a support ticket which they can track and/or expedite. If you have not already, go to Pinterest help, file your ticket and write here with their response.

0 Kudos
baronyongenterprisellc
Just visiting

I submitted a support ticket this morning but did not receive any ticket number. What can I do to move this forward?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @baronyongenterprisellc! Thanks for sharing your experience with us in the community. I escalated this with our team and they made some changes to your account and it should be up and running again. Let me know if that's not the case so I can go back to our team to review. Thank you! 👍

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
joopinfashion
Just visiting

Hi, @PinterestGabby I met the same issue, account got suspended after adding billing information and credit card to run ads. I have already submit a ticket but still quite concerned. could you help me to escalated the ticket? 

0 Kudos
abmazid121121
Just visiting

Hi there, I appreciate your decision. I am extremely sorry for what I have done about a policy violation. I had read every line of Pinterest Privacy policy before starting to publish content on pinterest. Sometimes, I don't understand am I doing any spam of wroth doing activities!. I don't understand. My Pinterest business account is suddenly suspended. I tried to log into our Pinterest Business Past (December 31) but was notified that my account has been suspended for violating the community guidelines my biggest content marketing strategy will be down. I will be hampered. I am going to miss getting tons of traffic to my blog. The problem is whenever I used my suspended account username and email to report the issue Pinbot replies with same answer which is very frustrating. I have sent Pinterest emails from my account too but so far no result. I need help from Humans from Pinterest to resolve the issue as it is heavily affecting our business as our business is solely dependent on Pinterest for traffic on our website.
@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinSupport Please help me resolve the issue.

0 Kudos