cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Impressions Declined + Monthly Audience declined from 250K to 57K

indianbudgetbeautyblog
Just visiting
Labels (3)

At this moment, I’m totally demotivated. Heard there was a change in Pinterest algorithm that flagged a lot of accounts as spams. I’ve reached out to Pinterest Help and every single time they replied back that everything is fine with my account and I should only promote fresh pins. 

My fresh pins are even getting impressions of 2-5 when earlier they used to get a minimum of 1000 impressions. 

At this moment, i don’t feel like wasting my time on creating pins anymore because its going to get single digit impressions and it hampered my site traffic. 

Thankfully Pinterest is not my no.1 source of blog traffic else the horror that i’d had to face due to this change.

@PinterestGabby Should i wait for Pinterest to fix this or start an entire new account? Because its been over a month and its totally depressing

Here’s my account: https://pinterest.com/indianbudgetbeautyblog

I’ve included a screenshot of my Impressions that is 77% low.

E3E6C756-F1FB-4586-ABF5-7179A27EF874.jpeg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
thedadsbible
Just visiting

The concerning thing for me is, they don't know what's happening. I hope you recover. 

Mark Hirst
0 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Posts regularly

@indianbudgetbeautyblog  The exact same thing happened to me with the same response to multiple tickets. My account impressions and click-throughs plummeted from June 10th to around July 17th, and came back as suddenly as it disappeared. 

I did nothing different with my strategy, kept plugging away, and it eventually self-corrected. Pinterest had no explanation. 

Based on my experience, I'd say don't give up on Pinterest, but it's great you have traffic coming from other places too. My Google, YouTube, and Yummly traffic saved me while Pinterest was bottomed-out. 

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
1 Kudo
indianbudgetbeautyblog
Just visiting

@thedadsbible

Yes. Thank You. I hope they find a solution soon as a lot of accounts are being flagged. 

0 Kudos