cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My impression keep decreasing

PietaStudio
Just visiting

Hello,

I filed a support ticket but still have not gotten a response.

I'm trying to figure out why my impression number decreases dramatically.  My impression rate keep going up steadily and constantly until last month. I post almost daily and I got new followers almost on daily basis until now. However, my number keeps dropping every day. I sent ticket but still no response. I had lost more than 80k impressions by now.

@PinterestGabby any thoughts?

Pipit

2 Kudos
6 Replies
shelbyaynphotos

Same came here to figure out what’s going on as well. My monthly viewers dropped like 200K overnight and I’m consistent in posting new content 

3 Kudos
StudioThreeD
Just visiting

Same here. My impressions dropped to near zero at the beginning of the month. Now, they are slowly going up but not enough—my monthly views are still dropping. I did notice that some of my viral Pins started to go down at the same time. And they keep going down. These Pins were generating a big chunk of my impressions so that may have contributed to the drop. But so extreme?

2 Kudos
tiatrends
Just visiting

I'm also experiencing the same issue.
Around november 18 - 21, my impressions just plummeted to the ground. 

1 Kudo
PietaStudio
Just visiting

Does anyone know how long it takes for Pinterest to respond to a ticket? It's almost two weeks since I sent the ticket and no response, the same in here. It's so frustrating, I lost almost 100k impressions by now

1 Kudo
tiatrends
Just visiting

That's strange. Usually they respond in a day or two for me. Maybe try opening another ticket, if possible. @PietaStudio 

1 Kudo
PietaStudio
Just visiting

That's quick. I sent two tickets and I only got the bot reply like "thanks for reaching out" immediately but no response after that. And just in case I need to reply to that message, I replied to it too. I just submit another ticket, hopefully, it will get a response
Does your impression problem solve? @tiatrends 

0 Kudos