cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my business profile page

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi, I am new to pinterest so I am not sure if this is an issue but what I see other people’s page profile on you tube, it looks different to me. My profile page doesn’t show clickable “activity”, “ community”, “ boards” and “pins” I only see “saved “ and “created”. Also the page picture seems to be small, not showing the screen wide picture but half of the size..what do I need to do fix this?  please see the attchment for more details.
Thanks.

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi there! I can say for the profile piece your account has the updated look. Pinterest updates accounts in batches so some people have new styles or options that others don't. I have a question about your second question, it may sound silly... Have you created boards? Do they show up anywhere else like in your analytics? 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in to help here, @angellawery! 💕 @myherobooth you can find your boards under the 'Saved' tab on your profile page. The 'Created' tab showcases all content created by your account. I've included the specs below for the image header which should resolve the issue with the white space and your picture not fitting. Let me know if you have any questions! 

• Must be at least 800 pixels wide x 450 pixels tall
  • Using a horizontal image with a 16:9 aspect ratio is recommended

Videos:

• Must be a horizontal video with a 16:9 aspect ratio
  • Must be at least 4 seconds long and can be up to 5 minutes maximum
  • 2 GB file size maximum
Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo