cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was suspended just now - HELP!

mabirizisandra

ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND BLOCKED WEBSITEScreenshot (2).png

HELLO @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice

My username is NANTUMBZ. My account was suspended on the 14th of February 2021. I tried applying for multiple tickets for this problem but the issue was not resolved. The replies were quoting spam. I later on realized my website was also blocked from Pinterest. After several tries, I decided to use a different Pinterest account but it was also suspended on the 22nd of February 2021 as I was trying to link my website. The website in question is www.nantumbz.com. My domain name is nantumbz, I also create my own content based on my experiences. I have read your community guidelines and spam policies and notice that I have not violated them in any way. There is no use creating another account for it will also be blocked because I cannot change my domain name. Can I get someone to look into this issue. The email associated with my account is sandienantumbz@gmail.com.

Thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lisamarcaurele and @mabrizisandra, thanks for reaching out and sharing your experiences with the community. You can file an appeals ticket for your account here. Thank you. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos