My account was suspended just now - HELP!

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice   Just a few minutes ago... suddenly my computer "blinked" & I got a message saying my Pinterest Account had been suspended & I was sent an email (see below). I clicked on the link & it said my "Appeal" was received. Now I know how everyone else feels! 

I wasn't doing anything wrong or suspicious and for the life of me I don't understand how this could happen. I'm always so careful to "play by the rules". Is there anything you can do Gabby or Janice to push this along & get my account back up & running?

Hi Foodie Home Chef,

We wanted to let you know we suspended your Pinterest account because of some activity we believe goes against our spam policies.

On Pinterest, spam includes saving lots of unwanted or repetitive stuff, trying to game our systems, or posting fraudulent, deceptive or unsolicited commercial messages. We block spam like this because it creates a bad experience for other people on Pinterest.

If you think we made a mistake, please click this link, and we will review your account within 48 hours.

Please note that the link above will expire after 7 days.

The Pinterest Team
Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
1 Kudo
12 Replies
mabirizisandra

ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND BLOCKED WEBSITEScreenshot (2).png

HELLO @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice

My username is NANTUMBZ. My account was suspended on the 14th of February 2021. I tried applying for multiple tickets for this problem but the issue was not resolved. The replies were quoting spam. I later on realized my website was also blocked from Pinterest. After several tries, I decided to use a different Pinterest account but it was also suspended on the 22nd of February 2021 as I was trying to link my website. The website in question is www.nantumbz.com. My domain name is nantumbz, I also create my own content based on my experiences. I have read your community guidelines and spam policies and notice that I have not violated them in any way. There is no use creating another account for it will also be blocked because I cannot change my domain name. Can I get someone to look into this issue. The email associated with my account is sandienantumbz@gmail.com.

Thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lisamarcaurele and @mabrizisandra, thanks for reaching out and sharing your experiences with the community. You can file an appeals ticket for your account here. Thank you. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
melissachris532
Just visiting

Hello @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice

My username is reecoupons . My account was suspended on the 3rd April 2022 . I tried applying tickets for this problem but the issue was not resolved. The website is www.reecoupons.com attached with my account I also create my own content based on my experiences. I have read your community guidelines and spam policies and notice that i have not violated them in any way.

It may happen that I use my various amazon content link for various posts! is this spam or violate Pinterest policy? I don't understand.

If my account gets deactivated, my biggest content marketing strategy will be down. I will be hampered. I am going to miss getting tons of traffic to my website.

Can you check the issue and help find out the problem. I want to fix the issue and go beyond with Pinterest.

It would be highly appreciated and best for me. I am waiting for your cordial response
Thank you.

0 Kudos