cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was suspended for nothing

Highlighted
Just visiting

Anyone from support. Could u help me, please? I DO NOTHING PROHIBITED, NO SPAM, NO MESSAGE LINK, JUST WANT TO MAKE ADVERTISEMENT FOR MY LOCAL BUSINESS. But I haven't run any ads. And I have been suspended.

What is going on? I don't create any ads and u suspended my account ,bwith no reason?

My email was : [email address removed]

And I have already write to the support desk but there no answer more 48 hours. How I must make money for my family? You don't care about it?  Just suspended and that's it?
There was no any prohibited, no spam, NOTHING!! Haven't run any ads, after clicking to setup ads - SUSPENDED ACCOUNT! 😡

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

The same happening for me, haven't responded for over a week now...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  can u answer us? Why I haven't 72 hours no message from your support? IT's making really angry to me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone. I completely understand your frustration here, and apologies for my delay in response. If your account has been blocked, please file an appeal with our support team. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the community is not a staffed support channel and the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos