cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account suspended

trameesh
Just visiting

Dear team, my Pinterest Business account https://www.pinterest.com/openfarmindia got suspended suddenly within hours of creation. This account created for my business OpenFarm (www.openfarm.in), account on setting up stage, no posts or activities from this account at this moment, but Pinterest team marked it as spam and suspended, why? I send appeal, but not get a proper response/reply from Pinterest side. How can I get this account reactivated?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
trameesh
Just visiting
2 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear! Thanks for updating us. 🙂

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trameesh hurray!!! 

giphy.gif

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
tarabecker3
Just visiting

Hi Trameesh, what did you do to get your account re-activated? I have submitted two appeals and am still awaiting a real reply other than the automated one.

0 Kudos
bouiebrammer

My business account is temporarily locked with the email address: birnbaumhnovoan64276@gmail.com
I am sure that I do not violate any of pinterest's policies, you only answer in general and cannot give any reason to prove that I have violated the policy, I feel you disrespect valued customers.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @trameesh and @bouiebrammer, regrettably, the community is not able to assist with accounts that have been suspended. For assistance, I'd recommend an appeal ticket with our support team here

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
abmazid121121
Just visiting

Hi there, I appreciate your decision. I am extremely sorry for what I have done about a policy violation. I had read every line of Pinterest Privacy policy before starting to publish content on pinterest. Sometimes, I don't understand am I doing any spam of wroth doing activities!. I don't understand. My Pinterest business account is suddenly suspended. I tried to log into our Pinterest Business Past (December 31) but was notified that my account has been suspended for violating the community guidelines my biggest content marketing strategy will be down. I will be hampered. I am going to miss getting tons of traffic to my blog.
My Account. https://www.pinterest.fr/health_beauty_fitness_skincare/
The problem is whenever I used my suspended account username and email to report the issue Pinbot replies with same answer which is very frustrating. I have sent Pinterest emails too but so far no result.
@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinSupport Please help me resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
savvopulokonstantin

Hello there!
My name is Konstantine, and I am looking for a way to contact with Pinterest Live Support!
There is an issue with my Pinterest profile for almost a year, and I still cannot get a reply.
Please contact me at my@anoeses.com I need to talk to someone in person.
Thanks!

0 Kudos