cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account suspended for no reason + auto bot said my acount isn't suspended??

catskingdom0002
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice -Please help me with this case

2 hours ago Pinterest said my account has been suspended for spamming, but last active of that account was 2-3 days ago and not pinning any pins from there, pleas take a look for me at this case please

Also I had open a ticket and I receive an auto reply bot said:

"You selected the option to appeal an account suspension, but the account you logged in with isn't suspended. It's possible you have more than one Pinterest account."

I tried to log in again and my account still suspended, the bot is telling wrong and I need real person who help me with this

I wasn't doing anything wrong or suspicious and for the life of me I don't understand how this could happen. I'm always so careful to "play by the rules". Is there anything you can do Gabby or Janice to push this along & get my account back up & running?

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @catskingdom, it looks like your account is currently active? 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
catskingdom0002
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby not this account, my client's account, and with that account I can't even open ticket because it directed me to an url say" Hello-o-o? | 503 Service Unavailable". So that is why I can't use my client account to log in and say directly 🙂

The account blocked are KingdomOfCats, [email removed] 

Please take a look, thank you so much

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

Hi, @catskingdom0002

After checking, I couldn't find any issue regarding the account you've mentioned. Let me know if you still need assistance with that.

I hope everything is ok!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
NolondBlog
Just visiting

Hello,

I am trying to reach out to support because my account suspended a week ago but everytime i fill the form and submit it i get this eror 

we didn't get your message. please try again or email support-backup@pinterest.zendesk.com

What does this mean. I have no what should i do

Please help me

1 Kudo