My account is nearly dead.

athleticnhealthy
Just visiting

My daily views dropped from 100k to 30k overnight. I immediately wrote an email to the Pinterest help center. 

It was 3 weeks ago and I still got no help from them. They do reply to me twice. I had a huge conversation with one of the help team members and it seemed like they are really trying to do something. And then he just closed a conversation and marked my issue as solved.

The second time a got some bullword removed per Community Guidelines about different amounts of views for different content instead of an answer.

So well, 3 weeks later my account is getting even less amount of views. My fresh pins are getting LESS THAN 10 VIEWS. Pins that I create by myself.

It just makes no sense. Seems like Pinterest literally gives no damn about users or they just want us to pay for ads. And yes, us. I know that a lot of users have the same issue. 

I just want to know, maybe I can do something with it? I will be very grateful for help. 

4 Kudos
8 Replies
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

@athleticnhealthy We're all in the same shoes here. Sometimes, I think that this community was created as a distraction so we don't jump ship because no one seems to care about us. We complain every single day about low impressions but it all falls to deaf ears. Let's wait and see what Pinterest wants to do with us...

Jennifer Dagi
4 Kudos
athleticnhealthy
Just visiting

But what if I just unclaim my website from this account and create a new. Maybe this will work for some period of time. Because my account with 2k subscribers is getting 10 time less views than when it had literally zero subscribers. 

I've put crazy effort into Pinterest and don't want them to be futile.

0 Kudos
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

@athleticnhealthy If you unclaim your website, you might lose all the impressions you've managed to gather on your existing Pinterest account. A lot of people have tried so many strategies but no one seems to know what's working at the moment. It feels like something has been turned off from the back end and no one is even seeing our pins.

Jennifer Dagi
3 Kudos
CastlemakerBlog
Posts regularly

You are not alone. The same problem have the most creators in Germany too. My fresh pins have also less than 10 views after 24 hours. That's really a shame and the Pinterest Community ignores all of the  creators questions. 

Castlemaker
2 Kudos
athleticnhealthy
Just visiting

@momentswithjenny

I mean, those 10 views on my pins are worth literally nothing since they not giving even a single click. 

What if I just start posting the same pins on a different account (literally same pins, just copy and paste all from existing), may I get some traffic at first?

0 Kudos
athleticnhealthy
Just visiting

Do you have any ideas for any other platform that could replace Pinterest? Pinterest is literally a waste of time

1 Kudo
4colordress
Just visiting

My impressions were about between 6-9 million before I got the same issue. When I add a new pin, it was getting around 3k impressions in an hour but now new pins never goes over to 50. I think that pinterest is updating something in their system. It will be figured in a few week. Otherwise, all we are keep going to down.

3 Kudos
Entibuzz
Just visiting

Good day, I'm facing the same problem. Have you unclaimed your account and started a new one? Can you please tell me how it went

1 Kudo