Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My account has been suspended

backdropsWe
Just visiting

@PinterestLucy @PinterestPeter    My account was disabled after I linked my credit card, and I didn't get any emails explaining the problem to me, I carefully studied pinterest's community policy and I'm sure I didn't violate it. My account is webackdrops. I have written a lot of emails to pinterest for 3 days to appeal, but I have received any reply, my business has stopped because of this, I hope my dear pinterest team can solve my problem as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hopebroidery
Posts regularly

I am so sorry you're going through this @backdropsWe! This happened to me about a year or so ago and my experience really solidified how much I love Pinterest -- here's a link to the form I filled out: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact?current_page=about_you_page&appeals=account_suspension

I was contacted super quickly (especially when compared to other apps) by an actual human who got me all sorted out. I wanted to be sure you had this form versus a generic support email. Hopefully it'll help!

Best of luck!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
backdropsWe
Just visiting
0 Kudos
backdropsWe
Just visiting

My account has been suspended for more than 72 hours and I have not received any emails explaining why it was suspended, and I have written many emails to appeal, but I still have not received any response. I wonder if that's what pinterest has always been doing with account deactivation, no matter how many emails are sent and won't respond?

0 Kudos
hopebroidery
Posts regularly

I am so sorry you're going through this @backdropsWe! This happened to me about a year or so ago and my experience really solidified how much I love Pinterest -- here's a link to the form I filled out: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact?current_page=about_you_page&appeals=account_suspension

I was contacted super quickly (especially when compared to other apps) by an actual human who got me all sorted out. I wanted to be sure you had this form versus a generic support email. Hopefully it'll help!

Best of luck!!

0 Kudos