cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account got suspended recently day. Please help me!

GetFitnessApie

Hi @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

My account used Pinterest for 2 years now. It has 3.6 million monthly viewers. Recently my account was suspended. I also tried contacting support help but not getting any helpful reply from automated reply via email.

I am very careful with what I pin and follow best practices. I custom design my pins, and all my content on my site is original with nothing misleading. All my pins are directed to the correct content.

I have never posted any misleading, deceptive content on my site and never used any shortened links to obscure the links to my site. I'm not aware if someone else did somehow stole my pins and posted them.

I'm just sharing my site links to my boards and other suitable pins to relevant boards. I have never taken part in any kind of spamming. I always check carefully links to make sure not to lead link spam.

I think it could be a mistake please help me on this matter.

My account: https://pinterest.com/fitness_apie/

Thanks for your time!

Best Regards,
James

1 Kudo
3 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@GetFitnessApie  Hi James, this happened to me recently too & I also follow all the rules & regs. I got a quick resolution (3 hours) by filing an "Appeals Ticket" and you can do so here:

https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact?current_page=about_you_page&appeals=account_suspension

Hope that helps!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Earth Day & Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day
1 Kudo
howan0950

It seems there's issue with Pinterest's spam algorithm. I created a new account recently. When I claimed my website, I was hit with a suspension. I manage to get the account back a few days later. After getting back the account, the only thing I did was to claim my website again and immediately I got another suspension. My website is about online games target at general audience.

I created another account for my website. This time, I didn't even claim my website. All I did was write a description for that account and I got suspended. I didn't even pin anything on that account. I know it sounds unbelievable but I'm stuck with this issue.

1 Kudo
PinterestRenato

Hi, @howan0950 and James @GetFitnessApie,

I'm sorry you're facing this issue. However, I agree with @foodiehomechef, who took the time to share her experience here (thanks for that by the way). So, in this case, I would encourage both of you to file a ticket to our support team, describing the reason why you are appealing this decision. In the meantime, feel free to take a look at our community guidelines to check if you might have unintentionally violated one of them. Let me know if you need anything else.

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
1 Kudo