cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Rights on Pinterest

ethankleinofficial
Just visiting

Does Pinterest have music rights for the videos I am making. Just wondering how that is going to work with the idea pins?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Hi @ethankleinofficial, welcome to the PBC. Are you asking about your own music you've created? Here is an article about Copyrights and Trademarks, and here is a link to the Content Claiming Portal, but I'm not certain the portal is for music. You can also contact support directly with specific questions. I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Hi @ethankleinofficial, welcome to the PBC. Are you asking about your own music you've created? Here is an article about Copyrights and Trademarks, and here is a link to the Content Claiming Portal, but I'm not certain the portal is for music. You can also contact support directly with specific questions. I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
ethankleinofficial
Just visiting

Hi @michaelbliss,

I am talking about music regarding I make content that has music in it. Is their any rules with idea pins regarding music?

Ethan 

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Loves to help

@ethankleinofficial  If you are using copyrighted music, my thoughts are you should have a license to use the music on this platform, according to the Community Guidelines: under Intellectual property and the best practices on Idea Pins, and of course, it's the right thing to do. The iOS app has copyright-free music available for Idea Pins that could help you.

0 Kudos
ethankleinofficial
Just visiting

@michaelbliss That makes sense because they need to look into it cause theirs a lot of videos on the platform that have music on them. Pinterest watching out for that? Cause I know most platforms like Tiktok and Ig have the detection system for music so they need to come up with that 

2 Kudos