cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Story Pins

Highlighted
Just visiting

Anyone else missing a chunk of recent story pins? I just refreshed my home page and some of my story pins are missing. I can't tell how many, best guess is a few weeks worth. Panicking in 10, 9, 8...😆

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hello @chaivdesign 

Not to state the obvious, did you check your all All Pins board? Pins sometimes disappear then reappear which can be disconcerting. You may find that there are still drafts in your story pin creator which doesn't help except save some work.

Here is the official page of Pinterest on lost pins/boards. Read through the suggestions and if they don't apply, click the button on the bottom. It may be helpful if you have access to the urls of the pins lost, but you can still open a ticket without them.

https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/missing-pins-or-boards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @abetterresume! When I go into Saved>All Pins, all my missing pins are there. But they're still missing when I'm on my main page under Created (Screenshot attached). I checked my phone app and they're missing from there too.

I just assumed it was a site wide issue but maybe not? I can't think of anything I did to have deleted them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Good news @chaivdesign

If you are seeing your pins under Saved, they are not gone.

Keep in mind, the Created section is new. It is possible the pins made before the section was created are not in this section (yet). All new pins you create should appear under Created. Watch the Created section to see if only new pins are added or if your older pins start appearing there.

Since your pins are in Saved, then they are in rotation which is the most important thing.

With billions of pins, their images are in a central database and it may take time for the newly created Created section to be populated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @chaivdesign! Thanks for flagging this to us -- could you please file a ticket with support so we can look into it? Sounds like a potential issue that we'd like to have our team investigate. Thank you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos