cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Merchant's URL is incomplete or inaccessible'.

ecosidesvip
Just visiting

Hello, I need help one this, what does it mean,  'Merchant's URL is incomplete or inaccessible'. and How can I solve this?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi, welcome to the PBC.

Is your site set to Private anywhere? That could be giving you the message try setting you site to Public if it is on Private and then try to do what your were doing before the message.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi, welcome to the PBC.

Is your site set to Private anywhere? That could be giving you the message try setting you site to Public if it is on Private and then try to do what your were doing before the message.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

0 Kudos
histolady
Just visiting

I have the same error resulting in a merchant violation.  Is your store through Shopify?

2 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @ecosidesvip and @histolady!

Please make sure that your websites are not “opening soon” or have incomplete violate our guidelines. If that's not the case, You can appeal for your website on by clicking the "View issues" link.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
stampinqueenb
Just visiting

My shop has this error and is through Shopify.  I have appealed several times asking HOW to do I fix this and can't get an answer.  The site is public.

1 Kudo
PinterestSusana

Hi @stampinqueenb and welcome to the PBC!

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting your catalogue approved. I would recommend directly filing a ticket to our internal team so they can help you with this issue.

Let us know if you were able to solve this!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
tesorosmaya

I tried to open a ticket for this because I am having the same issue as in this thread.  This is a shopify site using the pinterest app to connect to pinterest with the url is invalid or inaccessible.  When I opened a ticket, they just responded with the same information as the violation saying to read the terms and conditions.  Does anyone have a solution to what fixed it? Or can someone from Pinterest reply to my ticket with a solution?

1 Kudo
user_seo

HI, we got the same problem. " Merchant's URL is incomplete or inaccessible" shop connected from shopify. how i can get help regards to this issue?

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @user_seo and welcome to the PBC!

I would recommend making sure that your website is not opening soon or incomplete. We're unable to approve catalogues in that condition. If that's not the case, you can appeal for your website on by clicking the "View issues" link. You can also directly file a ticket to our internal team so they can help you with this issue.

Let us know if you were able to solve this!

0 Kudos
yenvystylez

I’m having the same issue. One problem I did find is   Pinterest is the only sales channel I have added that will attempt to add your draft products. Clearly that will cause a problem due to one of the guidelines requirements is "Availability". If the product is in draft or out of stock it won’t be available. It seems crazy that they will still try to add it then not approve you. All my other sale channels only add active products with inventory. 

I went through all my products and deselected Pinterest for items that were in drafting or out of stock. I appealed and I am waiting on a answer, hopefully that works. 

0 Kudos