Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Merchant Catalog

tipsylook
Just visiting

Hi 

How are you? I have been trying to contact pinterest team for a month now. No one replied. Can anyone help please? 

I have fixed all the problems in the website. Also I only appealed once but I don't know how it happened twice. 

Can anyone help please? I only rely on pinterest. Without that, I would have to close my store. Please help.

@PinterestJazmin @PinterestPeter @PinterestLucy 

0 Kudos
16 Replies
tipsylook
Just visiting

Hi 

We are trying to create pinterest business account. When we tried to become verified merchant. It is giving us reasons which is Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements. Can anyone tell us what is going on with our site? Please help out. Website is tipsylook.com. 

Regards

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@tipsylook 

Hi glad you made it to the PBC!

I had a look at your website the most obvious issue I was able to find was dealing with your website policies.

Please consider www.websitepolicies.com 

I have recommended them before and I have used them myself www.bodymindmood.com

They are worth the money (not expensive for legal docs) and completely above board.

Remember Pinterest is technically a third party.

Your policies need to be more polished and you definitely need a single page for Contact Us | About Us, also include an actual Cookie Policy and your popup needs an explanation as to why your using cookies see the website above I have recommended.

Lastly, ensure everything email address | website | social media are consistent in name and things like .com.

I hope this helps a little bit please do let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you.

Lisa

0 Kudos
mmjjewelry
Just visiting

@bodymindmood   Just like @tipsylook - I am having the SAME thing. The first time, I went back and discovered that indeed the site was not up all the way, so I fixed all of that. I submitted an appeal. Was denied again for reasons as above.  I do have all of the policies in place in links in my footer menu. 

Any other advice would be most helpful! My site is:    mmjjewelry.com    for anyone that might can take a look and help... 

If I understand right, I only have one appeal left, and really do not want to waste it. 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@mmjjewelry 

Hi glad you made it to the PBC.

I am sorry your having issues - I get that it can be frustrating.

Lisa

0 Kudos
tipsylook
Just visiting

Thank you for your reply. I have checked the policy which seems right to me. As I spoke to shopify about this, they reviewed the policy. They said, It looks good. Also, I have a cookie policy in the bottom. Can you help please? 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@tipsylook 

Hi there:

Consider the suggestions I have made and if you are really uncertain consider checking out 

Pinterest Merchant Guidelines

The above are Guidelines set out by Pinterest - I have always suggested to people who are applying to go through the Guidelines and ensure that everything is in order before applying or appealing a declined application.

I hope you are able to sort this out and get your Verified Merchant Status.

I am tagging @PinterestJoan to see if perhaps there is some more information available.

Lisa

0 Kudos
tipsylook
Just visiting

I have been trying to become verified merchant. I am getting the same error message from pinterst every time. I have appealed only one time. It is showing, I dont have any appeal left. Please anyone help.

1. Social Links are broken.
My output: I have fixed it already. It is in the bottom. Please take a look at the bottom.
2. About us not there . It is there. First, I named it to Who we are. Now I have changed it to about us. It is in the bottom.
3. Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements.
My Output: I changed the old theme to a new theme. It looks great. Please take a look and decide.
4. Domain age: It is an old domain.

Please fix this issue. Pinterest is very important for my business. Pinterest helped me a lot. Please accept my merchant application. Please at least contact me what is going on. Please help me.

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there, @tipsylook 

The best way to get this reviewed and able to submit another appeal is to contact Pinterest support https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

Submit another ticket! 

-Tabby

0 Kudos
tipsylook
Just visiting

Hi There 

I did 5-6 days ago. No one replies. I have created a ticket but no reply. I dont what to do. Verified Merchant is very important for my business.

Regards

1 Kudo