cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

upswinglife
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby 

Please help. Pinterest keeps telling me my account it not flagged, but there is no way it can't be. I am publishing fresh new pins daily and since last week on Friday it has died. I used to get at a minimum 200 impressions for each pin, upwards of 6k. Now, every pin gets single or double digit impressions (and obviously no traffic per GSC).

This is causing me a great deal of stress and anxiety. I just want a response from Pinterest that doesn't state my account if fine and just keep pinning - when my content is getting 0 distribution. Pleaseeeeee help me.

Thank you so much.

Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 09.24.23.pngChris

1 Kudo
bepzillar
Just visiting

Mine is down by 85% now 😧

0 Kudos
EwenFineArt
Just visiting

Yes! It's demoralizing. I agree that if it continues I will be forced to put all the time and energy toward something more effective.

4 Kudos
typicallytopical
Loves to help

@upswinglife I'm seeing the same thing along with many other creators on this forum. Happened around the same tie your account was taken down. This is the 3rd time it's happened to my account this year. Some have had this 4, 5 even 6 times. We keep receiving canned replies too saying that everything is 'normal'. With all the data and screenshots available I honestly do not understand how Pinterest can say this is 'normal' and to keep pinning. It took 60+ emails last time before someone admitted there was an issue. I just don't understand why it's a constant battle... 😞

2 Kudos
upswinglife
Just visiting

thanks for the info. what do I do?

i've emailed so many times and they keep saying the same thing? How did you manage to sort it? Can anyone here help? i thought this was what the forum was for?

1 Kudo
lifezeazy
Just visiting

I am also on the same page.

When I emailed them, they told me that nothing was wrong with my account. However, when I asked whether my domain is flagged? That's when I finally got a different reply.

Screenshot 1.png

Their spam blocker accidentally flagged my domain, and that's why my stats are tanking. They told me that it will take several days to fix this issue. 

Now, it's been one week still I haven't seen any progress. They are also not replying to my email now even after sending two reminders. God knows when this thing is going to end.

I think being one of the top platforms in the entire world, they should hire a better technical team that can fix issues within a few days.

3 Kudos
beattattoo
Just visiting

my account is more than two years old, I have thousands of pin assigned, I have more than 100 subscribers and my traffic dropped to 280 per day on google analytics, and no matter how much I fix fresh pins, the traffic has no progress, the question is why should I spend so much time to create new content if it does not get growth ... tech support said that everything is fine with my account) if I used to pin the pins and saw somehow the traffic growth and there was an incentive to work further with pinterest, now what's the point, pinning pins in general .... Friends who created new accounts do not see the saves pin at all .... they secured about 300 -400 pins, only one of them was pined another user ..... this is finish guys... And this is how my work schedule now looks like in pinterest...pin.jpg

2 Kudos
soknowledge
Just visiting

Hi all,

om deeply saddened by this. When I added new pins on my account in the last two weeks. I saw a huge drop in pins that lead to my blog URL compared to other URLs. I thought it was a glitch. 

I believe my site is blocked or flagged as spam by accident. 

who can I contact? I’ve already contacted Pinterest support and they told me they’re working on it - this was two weeks ago. 

I don’t believe they’ve fixed it as my pins and account are still doing the same thing. 😞

Please help! I really love Pinterest and it’s the only social platform I prefer over any other one. 

Yara

1 Kudo
mymediachops
Just visiting

@lifezeazy "However, when I asked whether my domain is flagged?" Did you ask this when writing a ticket or by sending an email directly?

If you did by writing a ticket what problem did you select in "What can we help with?"?

If you just sent a support email if so how?

I have been sending tickets that appeal to an account suspension.

The response you got is what I am looking for.

When you get a chance please respond to my question. I appreciate the help.

Sincerely

Philip

1 Kudo
lifezeazy
Just visiting

Hi @mymediachops 

Actually, I selected the option "Pinterest blocked my site," & then on the next page, I picked "Something else". The option I needed wasn't available, so I picked this one just to connect with them.

Though when they replied, they said that everything is good, and there is no problem with my account & domain.

I tried to explain to them that my impressions & traffic are tanking suddenly, yet they couldn't provide any solution apart from telling me to create fresh pins.

After a few weeks, I again replied to the same email conversation, but this time I wrote the following email.

-------------------------------

Hi,

Could you please check whether my domain is mistakenly flagged by your system as low quality?

I have seen many people in the Pinterest business community sharing their experiences related to the same topic. 

One user said that he has been talking with customer support since June 2020, and all he heard was - "nothing is wrong with his account".

However, recently, someone from the support team actually checked the system and found that his domain was actually flagged for low quality.

So, I think my domain is also facing the same problem. If you could please check from your end, I will be so grateful to you.

-------------------------

When I sent this email, the support team member passed my query to another support team member. That guy checked their system, and finally, I got the "spam blocker" email.

I hope you don't have any confusion now?

Sincerely

Mahesh

0 Kudos