cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

Highlighted
Just visiting

Mine is out again. Third time since May and now the creator support email is no longer working. I was told they whitelisted me and that it wouldnt happen again but today around 10am, all my pins dissapeared from search. I can always tell because I have a healthy following and click rate and then it just poofs out. Then when I search my URL, all pins are gone. I only post new pins, I dont use Tailwind, and I dont spam but I keep getting caught up in "filters". Pinterest is the page I spend most of my social time on and so it gets frustrating. It would be OK if Pinterest responded quicker, but the soonest I get this resolved is usually 2-3 weeks, going through countless customer service before it gets back in search. 

There has to be a better way for professional creators. 

SaltySideDish.com
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @seriousequestrian 

That's great!

I'm actually experiencing the same thing. While the traffic numbers aren't anywhere near what they used to be, it's going up, to numbers I hadn't seen since it began dropping.

Hopefully it's the turn around we've all been waiting for.

Best of luck to all!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby This continues to be a problem. I had a pin yesterday go from 3.5K to 12 impressions (yes 12) overnight. A similar thing is happening to all my new pins and videos, except story pins. The numbers used to magically rebound, but it seems to be even worse now, where the numbers don't return. My account impressions are half of what they were last year. Do you have a timeline when this will be fixed? And what is the plan to provide a remedy for those of us that have suffered through this all summer? I've lost a lot of business betting on Pinterest because the help team said it would be fixed when I could have been focusing on other platforms. What is the problem? Is it a lack of skill a the help desk, an unwillingness by Pinterest to fix the problem, or a lack of labor? It seems that if results are going to be reported inaccurately for some of us, then  all results should be removed across the platform until the issue is resolved. How can Pinterest honestly have a policy to treat all accounts equally when it clearly treats some accounts differently? Is it even legal to knowingly treat accounts differently?  

6 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I got that exact wording along with the claim my account was fixed last week (3rd time I've been told that). My stuff is still pushed down from search 9 days later... My issue also started in May as well.

On Pinterest at Mom Foodie
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear that this is turning around for you @muchadoaboutpets! Keep us posted. 💕

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @leclubboujee thanks for coming to the community and reporting this. What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team who will be able to investigate. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support. 👍

Moderator edit note: if your account has been cleared by support (i.e. they responded to your ticket and reported there are no issues or flags on your account) there is no further technical resolution that will result in the return of your distribution. From this point, the resolution is purely tactical, dependent on your pins and pinning strategy. There are recent reports on this topic of tactical strategies that are producing positive returns. We encourage you to continue sharing those wins with each other. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this and what the answer might be?

In the last month I have had a huge drop-off in traffic and engagement on all 3 of my business accounts. My analytics were showing steady growth up until July when they dropped off a cliff. Now my Tailwind stats are showing negative numbers for re-pins. I haven't changed anything recently and haven't deleted any pins recently. 

Is anyone else experiencing this, what might be the answer??

Thanks in advance,

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theburntsunsetnovel thanks for the update and feedback, Chris. I understand your frustration and I've been actively sharing your feedback and making notes for our internal team for review. I discussed with my team today and they've requested for you to file a new ticket since the last communication we have with you is from mid-June. With this new ticket, our team will be escalating directly to engineering for review. Please send over the ticket # when you have it so I can immediately share with support. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @PinterestGabby I connected with Pinterest on 7th of July on the same issue. they came back and stated they have activated something at the back-end and stuff and suggested all good. yet, I get only 01 or 02 impression on new pins. I know my partner who uses Tailwind has not faced this issue. What is the problem and will there ever be a solution?

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby Okay. I'm going to have track some pins and collect data again. I will resubmit once I have a new set of current data points. I'll take some screen shots over next couple of days so engineering can see the fluctuations.  Thanks for reaching out. 

0 Kudos