cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

Highlighted
Just visiting

Chris, was this ever fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Not yet.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Just a heads up for @PinterestGabby  (please see my previous message)

https://www.pinterest.com/dianavantankeren/ Affordable Wall Art and Home Decor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Responded to your private message! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby any luck determining when this will be fixed? I am still experiencing the problem 10 weeks after reporting this.

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theburntsunsetnovel hey Chris, was just about to follow-up here. Our team has identified a bug in our system with Pin Stats and are working on addressing this in our next update to Pin Stats. Appreciate your understanding and patience while I dug into this, and as always, welcome any feedback you have. 👍

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Quick update for anyone interested - my analytics are showing some signs of life since last night.

Traffic not yet back to normal but impressions seem to be significantly improved compared to what has been going on for the last few weeks. Previous viral pins still not appearing in search but hopefully things moving in right direction.

Over the last couple of weeks I have only been pinning fresh pins and have effectively stopped re pinning other peoples pins.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@seriousequestrian @MomFoodie @theburntsunsetnovel @muchadoaboutpets 

I've also had this issue since start of May with 2 of my accounts. Support did say my accounts were marked as spam and that they were fixed/whitelisted, but my traffic never recovered.

I do get more than single digit impressions now (like a couple of hundred, still not the thousands I was used to), but all my pins that disappeared from search results when I was marked as spam still haven't recovered - so still none of my pins are in search results. When I reached out to support again (for like the 10th time or something) - the latest reply was this:

"We cannot confirm the exact date of when the performance of your pins will rebound to their previous levels. Sorry about the inconvenience this might cause."

And they closed my ticket. I'm not sure if those 2 accounts will ever recover to where they were before.

**** Follow my Pinterest page Mind Her Way for personal development and relationships tips and advice! ****

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi,

I've been noticing a technical glitch with the pins that I post. They show different statistics at different days. Is there is technical glitch with Pinterest? One day it shows over 1k views and the next day it just shows 26 views. Please let me know. 

Thanks.

@PinterestGabby @PinSupport @PinterestRyan 

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @seriousequestrian, keep us posted. 🤞

1 Kudo