cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

kalungigroup
Just visiting

Yes @dianavantankeren  that's also a problem. Sometimes You find your claimed website is no longer claimed. You have to reclaim it! 

My Article Pins don't seem to be rich anymore. I wish they would stop the FB like algo changes. They are killing the golden goose.

I love Pinterest, but this needs to be fixed. @kalungigroup  is suffering and our clients seem to have picked up the same bug. I didn't even know it was one till a friend told me of course it is. 

Pinning 3-5 pins per day isn't working. I schedule more pins per day Right inside of Pinterest. 

Julie Syl

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@kalungigroup did you get in touch with Pinterest via the helpcenter yet? This sounds a lot like what happened to my account when it accidentally got caught up in the spam filter 🤔

1 Kudo
kalungigroup
Just visiting

Yes @allaboutbabyblog 

I sent them the message below 

"I have experienced a massive traffic drop Like never before. Not even when I was shadowbanned did I get such a drop to the level I have had since 11th August 2020. One of my clients Has also seen a drop from over 800k Impressions per month to under 150k and hardly any click-throughs to the website. I am re-running a campaign, but it too keeps delivering zero impressions...we have tested this before with better results. From 1Million Impressions on @Pkjulesworld and over 500k on KalungiGroup and almost 56k Visitors per month. Now under 97k Impressions.!!! I got Covid-19 in March/April and it took me 2 months to get my energy back. Yet my traffic did not drop as bad as it has recently from July to date when I am doing more. I try to post regularly and even schedule content inside the Pinterest App/Website 3-5 posts per day. Still, my traffic and clients seems to just keep dropping. Which Frustrates us a ton. I have tried to run a campaign as well and it seems to be approved but nothing is happening at all either. Inside the business Community, I don't seem to be the only one. So it's not an isolated case. What's Going on?"

And I bet you they tell me to Post 5 times a day fresh content bla bla. 

Seems to be their 1st BOT Answer. And Apparently there is a Queue for their "Scientific team" Who hopefully can fix things. The THing is other people's Profiles are thriving. and they are doing the same, even using Looping in Tailwind. And the Tribes..well I don't do them anymore. 

How about you? 

1 Kudo
imfierceafter40
Posts regularly

Hello dear,

i've been caught in this same nasty trap that has led to nothing productive.

It's upsetting to receive the same condescending canned reply about new pins and that "their hands are tied"

what do you know about this "Queue for their "Scientific team" Who hopefully can fix things"?

hope you can share.

Best,

Yaz

1 Kudo
imfierceafter40
Posts regularly

@allaboutbabyblog 

I'm caught in this same nasty cycle.

I hope you can share with me how you got helped.

Because even if Pinterest  replies, I get nothing resolved. They admitted about the big and they said they safe-listed me, and yet me engagement became worse after it, now they are saying that their hands are tied.

How were you able to solve your problem?

I'd like to know an effective way to deal with them because they get me caught in a  very nasty, terribly unproductive cycle of emails.

Many thanks,

Yaz

2 Kudos
theypsilonblog
Just visiting

Hello everyone! I have an update. I wrote to Pinterest asking about my low pin impressions and I asked them if I was flagged as spam or low-quality. Well, they got back to me saying that I am not flagged but they said that it could be the seasonality and varying audience interests over a given period of time. I somewhat agree that it could be the case, but having just 1 impression on my pin (that too from just myself clicking on the pin to see if I did everything right) just puzzles me. Something is amiss and so strange!

-> Does varying audience insights mean I must keep changing my niche in order to see what the audience likes? Also, are these sudden low impressions happening to everyone on Pinterest in the same niche or just a select few? 

They also said that they are updating the platform and they prefer new original content over 'Saves'. 

-> Could we still have multiple pins (at least 3) for the same post? or we need to publish only one pin per post?

Anyways I am grateful that I got a reply. I hope that the reply from Pinterest helps someone here. 

0 Kudos
dianavantankeren
Posts regularly

@kalungigroup

@PinterestRyan  @PinterestJanice   @PinterestGabby 

I appreciate you mentioned this Kalungigroup! The website shows still claimed and I can tag products (you cannot tag products if the website in the destination url is not claimed), so I'm not sure if this is the issue. I did discover something else though.

I always add a description to my new pins (be it pins from my claimed website or manually created using the CREATE PIN option. I just wanted to update one so from the pins overview page, I hit the EDIT icon and the description was not showing. After opening the actual pin, I saw the description at the bottom showing correctly. However, after hitting the EDIT option on this particular pin, it again did not show. I ONLY hit cancel, did not add or do anything else and then hit the EDIT option again and then the description was showing. Meanwhile I tried this on 15 of my latest pins and it's all the same. ONLY after you hit the Edit button, cancel it and open it again, the description shows.

Then as for the person who mentioned too few pins being created would be the reason for the low traffic... I was creating 25-30, all new content when the drop (going from 24K to only 2K and lower after that started)

https://www.pinterest.com/dianavantankeren/ Affordable Wall Art and Home Decor
2 Kudos
kalungigroup
Just visiting

@PinterestRyan  @PinterestJanice   @PinterestGabby 

Like I said @allnutritiousblog @dianaxluong 

Even My Pinterest Ads Campaigns arent Getting delivered. This is getting crazy. It's Pinterest bread and butter too. Something is way off, they need to fix it asap. 

By the way, trying to add a UTM Link was a waste, I gave up and used standard links. My Campaigns aren't running/being delivered at all despite being approved immediately and active now for weeks. 

Am not sure what is going on here. The fact is since Aug 11 I am not comfy promoting Pinterest as a viable traffic source at this rate. 

And I thought FB Ads were just no good anymore. I am rethinking my strategy there. 

See my screenshots below. Pinterest Ads-1.jpgPinterest_Ads_No Action at all.jpg

2 Kudos
kalungigroup
Just visiting

What email do you email them at @dianavantankeren Coz when you go via the help page, the problem is not listed, and its hit and miss what to hit to be able to send them a direct support message. 

0 Kudos
kalungigroup
Just visiting

I feel your pain. I thought it was me so I decided its time to run our Summer Traffic campaign.

Even My Pinterest Ads Campaigns aren't getting delivered. This is getting crazy. It's Pinterest bread and butter too. Something is way off, they need to fix it asap. 

By the way, trying to add a UTM Link was a waste, I gave up and used standard links. My Campaigns aren't running/being delivered at all despite being approved immediately and active now for weeks. 

Am not sure what is going on here. The fact is since Aug 11 I am not comfy promoting Pinterest as a viable traffic source at this rate. 

And I thought FB Ads were just no good anymore. I am rethinking my strategy there. 

See my screenshots below.

Pinterest Ads-1.jpgPinterest_Ads_No Action at all.jpg

0 Kudos