cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hello lovelies!😀

First of all, so glad to see this Business Community coming to life! Excited to see what future holds for all of us!

Now, onto the question! Has anyone experience a SUDDEN and SHARP drop in reach. I'm talking 70-80% in a day.

allnutritiousblog_0-1598437751021.png

And it keeps going down! Just in a day I disappeared of all search results for keywords that I have been ranking for.

The traffic is consistently down on all pins and all pages at a very similar percentage:

allnutritiousblog_1-1598437922667.png

And the pins

allnutritiousblog_2-1598437968494.png

Actually something like this has happened before and customer support has confirmed that I was caught by the spam filters accidentally. It then got fixed. Here is how it looked:

July 17:

allnutritiousblog_3-1598438126715.png

It took around a week to bounce right back up after I've been unflagged by the system. Now, I'm being told it's natural ebbs and flows:

allnutritiousblog_4-1598438190646.png

Now, has anyone experienced something similar to that? How did you bounce back? I publish new content consistenly and have been publishing more. I also upload videos but their reach has significantly dropped down too (by around the same percentage).

I have now stopped running ads because I feel like my reach is being limited by quite a bit. It doesn't seem to make sense to try to grow brand awareness.

I would love to go back up and continue growing with the community! I would highly appreciate if any of you have any advice!

Love and kisses!🌻

-Karo

21 Kudos
463 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

unfortunately there's no way to bring back the free traffic, you may not waste time around it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @allnutritiousblog, I'm curious, did you continue to post even though you had a sudden decrease? I'm still posting and still noticing that my numbers are only further declining.  @PinterestJanice 

1 Kudo
Highlighted

Hii all ihve big problome ihave ziro viztar on my pins laytly  plees let me now way wat im doing rong ???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @saurabhankush , welcome to the PBC. I hear and understand your frustration with Pinterest. I can see that the ticket you created received a response today. I hope that information at least helps understand some pieces of the traffic drop. I hope you see new content reaching previous levels, keep us updated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestJaniceI have almost pinned 10k pins, and if You search for my site name in Pinterest, you would see Absolutely NO Pin in Search result for my website.

Just Junk Pins or Stolen Pins from My Website - There is ABSOLUTELY NO pin from my website.

Look at my attachment.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @DarkandTwistedTV ,

I continued to post yes. However, my reach has been decreasing every day as well. Hoping it will fix up soon.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Hello Gabby,

Really need an urgent follow-up on this. My case has not be resolved and my stats are even worse now. Hoping to get your kind attention

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Janice,

I've been experiencing the very same experience as this account and have not received any solution that ever helped. 

- Realize that my engagement feel within 2 hours aug 13th and NEVER returned.

- I really need a way forward if your agents can reply me with viable answers outside of fresh pins which i post daily.

My pins are not appearing in searches. 

- Just like the above account, if You search for my site name in Pinterest, you would see Absolutely NO Pin in Search result for my website.

Pinterest Account:  https://www.pinterest.ph/imfierceafter40/

URL:  https://beingfierceafterforty.com/

I never thought things would ever goes this morbidly, I waste daily pins now and it takes time to post these pins. Really need your immediate action. Good accounts are getting hit so badly.

Yazmin

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby

Since Aug 13th, I've been raising tickets and emailing for more than 50 times patiently. 

The Pinterest agents have said so many opposing things such as "my account is not flagged" to "they discovered a bug in my account and safe-listing my URL now". While I appreciate replies, this has not solved anything. This is not an organic drop because it occured in just 2 hours and now my URL or pins do not show in searches or in my friends' pinterest accounts.

When will it get proper help? I really need immediate action. I realize that your service is not paid, i'm willing to subscribe but this does not exist. I'm willing to place ads too, but you're not allowing my country for ads

Please, it's so exhausting to receive another reply saying "make fresh pins". We creators, we know and do best practices. Really desperate for your reply 

Reference here:  Assigned to Lisa  Id #206564

My pinterest account:  https://www.pinterest.ph/imfierceafter40

My URL:  https://beingfierceafterforty.com/

Yaz

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi, 

@PinterestJanice @PinterestGabby @PinterestBrad 

I have posted in here before but sadly did not receive a reply.

I no longer know who to turn to or how to resolve my issue. 

I have emailed Pinterest over and over again and either I receive mixed replies or none at all. 

My pins vanished from search a few weeks ago and since then my account is essentially useless. 

I ALWAYS follow all the rules so there is no reason why this should have happened! 

Can someone PLEASE help me get my account back in good standing!! I need to continue using my account!!

Kind regards,

https://www.pinterest.com/basicallywonderful/

0 Kudos