cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hello,

I am struggling to know what steps I can do to regain traction on my Pinterest business account. I have reached out to the Zendesk for weeks, and had a lot of back and forth with one person who I thought was going to help, but then said that my issue seemed be resolved, but it hasn't been. My impressions were in the 3-4K, now each day when I upload a fresh pin, I get maybe 10 impressions and 0 clicks.  I am uploading fresh pins DAILY. Not sure what to do next, as everything I upload just goes to super low impressions. There is just so much inconsistency with my pin stats. They keep saying it's the new changes but not sure. 

Any suggestions, advice would be helpful, as I am desperate. 

Sierra

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Have you considered changing business?
This is dead from the moment Pinterest decided to cut the free traffic

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@alfrattino hello.

But are you certain that paying would solve it?

I've read a lot about people paying to get seen and still they aren't seeing the numbers they used to.

More even, others have also stated that they started new accounts after this happened and those accounts seem to be growing normally.

Have a great Sunday

Sandra

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

- deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - - deleted - 

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@sandraafonso11 

paying does not solve the problem, I agree, because P's ads system is of low quality.

As for new accounts that grow, it is true that they grow at first, but soon P will put a cap on them.

Try asking them in a couple of months (even less)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@saurabhankush 

simply don't believe what you are told by P's customer care, for the simple reason that it is not true
they say what they are told to say

Free traffic era on P is ended forever

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

unfortunately there's no way to bring back the free traffic, you may not waste time around it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @allnutritiousblog, I'm curious, did you continue to post even though you had a sudden decrease? I'm still posting and still noticing that my numbers are only further declining.  @PinterestJanice 

1 Kudo
Highlighted

Hii all ihve big problome ihave ziro viztar on my pins laytly  plees let me now way wat im doing rong ???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @saurabhankush , welcome to the PBC. I hear and understand your frustration with Pinterest. I can see that the ticket you created received a response today. I hope that information at least helps understand some pieces of the traffic drop. I hope you see new content reaching previous levels, keep us updated. 

0 Kudos