cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

coolchillmom
Posts regularly
My traffic and impressions within the platform have diminished considerably.
Even my top-performing pins have disappeared despite my doubling up on posting fresh pins and stories. 
Am I marked as spam?
What do we need to do?  I need a specific Pinterest email please, the tickets are not helping.

@pinterestgaby

0 Kudos
coolchillmom
Posts regularly

@pinterestgaby

Help please

I don't know if I have been shadow banned by pinterest

I am trying to play by the rules and following all the best practices but my best pins are disappearing and my traffic and impressions are dismal

heart broken and desperate

0 Kudos
ilhamusman

Pinterest doesn't reply when i send them a help email for the loss of impressions.

I had my impressions go from at least 3000 per pin on the same day to 0-15 after a month. on October 15th my account went downhill.analytics for the past month and a halfanalytics for the past month and a halftraffic for the past month and a halftraffic for the past month and a half

Ive emailed Pinterest a lot of times and they keep pasting the same emails on fresh content. Ive been pinning 8-10 FRESH PINS PER DAY! but to no avail. Its still the same 0-15 impressions with no clicks or views whatsoever. i went from over 550k monthly viewers to 26K. That is from other people's pins I pinned along time ago, when I select my own pins from analytics its a flat line. 

The also said my account hasn't been flagged as spam

Ive emailed and emailed and now they don't even reply my emails anymore. They sent my that they've seen it and will reply but they never do. 

Do I stop using your app? or create a new account? please help!

This account: https://www.pinterest.com/ilhamusman 

@PinterestGabby please help

0 Kudos
mamaculturellc

This happened to me as well. I am new to the Pinterest world but had reached 41K monthly views and it dropped to 10K - I would love to know what they say!

0 Kudos
ouiwegirl
Just visiting

Hi there -

I've just encountered the same issue. My results are as follows presently:

- 91% (down from 10m to 1.5m) impressions

-92% (down from 10k to 1.6k) link clicks

and Saves is down 92% as well.

I haven't done anything different over this last month - and notice the drop happens around election day (however I don't post anything political). 

Any recs on what to include in my support ticket to get this resolved quickly?

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 6.10.28 PM.png

0 Kudos
ouiwegirl
Just visiting

@PinterestJanice 

What's your advice to find out if there is a flag or ban on an account? I've submitted a ticket, however, I don't see an option to ask for a shadow ban review....

Here's my current reality:

My account has dropped by 91% in impressions (from 10M to 1M), 92% in saves, and 91% in link clicks...(see screen shot below). I haven't done anything different this month - and was regularly growing (from 6M this Spring to 10M this Fall). This is greatly impacting my business with such a reduction in link clicks and hope this can resolved quickly.

Thank you!

Andi

0 Kudos
ouiwegirl
Just visiting

Hi there @ebuytidecom  - 

What email did you send your challenge to? I can't seem to find a contact email,

My impressions dropped from 10M to 1M. Total decrease across all analytics is down 91%.

I've submitted a ticket - but wondering what the fastest way to get resolution on this might be.

0 Kudos
ebuytidecom
Just visiting

I have contacted Pinterest help center to report it. Pinterest team promised to resove this issue with seval days, But i still wait it, it have pass 4 days yet

@ouiwegirl 

0 Kudos
alfrattino
Just visiting

I don't see any issue from the posts above.

Simply, Pinterest has cut the 90% of free traffic.

So don't bother trying to find a solution, because there isn't, otherwise you go for ads

0 Kudos
ouiwegirl
Just visiting

Well, I work with several brands as a consultant who didn't have the same 90% decrease that I did. My traffic didn't decrease 90% over time, it was one 1 specific day, and then hasn't recovered. It occurred on election day, which lead me to believe that perhaps I was mistakenly marked as spam.

Are you stating that all users should expect to see a 90% decrease this month? 

0 Kudos