cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

Highlighted

Hi @PinterestGabby. I have filed a ticket 2x and been told this will take 4-6 weeks with no timeline or promise that anyone will follow-up. We are about to take our business off Pinterest if we can't get a better answer. After investing years and thousands of dollars as a business into building our Pinterest community, I'm really hoping for a little higher quality of customer service with such a massive issue that so many are experiencing. 

4 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Crazy Drop in Pinterest engagement and link clicks since May 2020, I was not able to find out what was the reason.  Recently got to know about the community. Can someone from Pinterest please look at the details below and let me know whats going on.

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 9.49.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-12 at 9.49.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-12 at 9.49.58 PM.png

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

It seems that every time I report pins that are stealing my images (they even have my logo in them) my engagement, impressions, clicks, everything drops significantly.

Could I be penalized for reporting?

Could I also be marked as spam?

@pinterestgaby

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Is there anyway we can find someone much higher up to complain about this? This is unacceptable on so many levels and should be called out. Maybe we need to bring it off here and go public with all our issues (I'm not a great writer or I would do it)? There is more of us this I know (I have a client who has never received a response from Pinterest even though she has messaged them several times). I'm tired of sitting here and hoping that Pinterest fixes the issues (which they won't, and I have several emails to prove that).

As I move into officially a 1 million drop in views and almost no views on my content (even though I am 100% doing everything right), I'm ready to stop being on Pinterest, cancel my Tailwind account and 100% stop promoting Pinterest to my social media clients. I can't have them go on a platform that treats their users like this (and then it reflects bad on me). I honestly get a better response from just posting my content on Facebook and Facebook used to my worse referrer. 

This sucks big time because I used to love being on Pinterest and now I spend everyday dreading the thought of looking at my stats or my profile because seeing "1 view" on a pin your spend some time putting together really really REALLY sucks! 

Love to hear if anyone agrees with me?

5 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby 

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Had the exact same thing happen to me. My traffic plummeted on July 1st (over 50%) and I assumed it was an algorithm change/update or something.

I will be contacting Pinterest as well to see what can be done

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@ABCofParentingHi there & welcome to the community! Personally I don't see any drop in impressions on my own account. I'm tagging one of the Pinterest managers to step in here & help you with your question... @PinterestGabby 

Please allow a lag in response time, as it's the weekend.

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Get ready for the holidays: Halloween Spooktacular & Fall / Thanksgiving & Christmas
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks @foodiehomechef  for the details. Thanks a lot.

Dear @PinterestGabby  can you please look at my profile and help me to resolve the same. It has been more than three months I have been trying to figure this out. Since the day I had this drop, the title/ descriptions don't show on thumbnail images. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted

Dear @ABCofParenting , I have been facing the exact same issue since last few days. As you mentioned, the title don't display on the pin thumbnails. I have lost a huge engagement. 

@PinterestGabby Dear Gabby, Please have a look.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.33.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.33.27 AM.png

Titles are not showing. Check the below screengrab

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 6.23.00 PM.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@ABCofParenting   You're welcome, but I wish I could've helped more!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Get ready for the holidays: Halloween Spooktacular & Fall / Thanksgiving & Christmas
0 Kudos