cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestJaniceHere's an Update: I asked why when I search for my site name/username in the search bar - all I see is Junk pins or stolen pins, and No pins for my site.

They are saying you have not been pinning this month. So, if a user stops pinning for a month, his 10k+ past pins goes disappear even when I search for username/site url in the search bar?

As much as I have understanding about search engine, thats not how search engine work!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

You're welcome, dear! I hope you guys understand how much word removed per Community Guidelines and revenue loss such a things causes us small publishers. 

Just hoping here to get heard and find solutions that work.

I've already booked a slot for fireside chat.

Many thanks,

Yaz

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Posts regularly

@PinterestJanice @PinterestGabby @PinterestBrad I don't mean to hijack this post, but would you please be able to help me too? I am having the same issue, it's been a month now and I'm not getting any help https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/support-and-questions/please-forward-my-ticket/m-p/4608#M996

Thank you!

Best
Diana

https://www.pinterest.com/dianavantankeren/ Affordable Wall Art and Home Decor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby , @PinterestRyan , @PinterestBrad

I am having the exact same problem and only now heard about this filter which clearly is applied to my account as well.
Joe let me hanging for ten days before Ryan (not sure if this is PinterestRyan) took over after PinterestGabby escalated my ticket (thank you for that again!. I was getting detailed and timely responses and I am still grateful for this, but it stopped a week ago, only got one reply after that with links to how to create pins that get impressions. I already used these articles to create them and there is nothing to improve. The filter mentioned above finally tells me what is the reason. I just sent yet another reply to my ticket 182969 (Rita combined it with this request 188454 which should have not happened as this is a ticket from another account which does not have these problems.

Please help, I depend on Pinterest for my business.
Thank you
Diana

https://www.pinterest.com/dianavantankeren/ Affordable Wall Art and Home Decor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

OMG! We are facing the same problem. Our monthly views and impressions are dropping like crazy, despite the regular posting and fresher content. Pretty disappointed! If Pinterest has changed their algorithm, they got to update us creators! 

@PinterestJanice 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi! It's been over a month now and I've been having major issues with my content being reached to people, plus theres a sudden dip in impressions! I have been following the Pinterest guidelines to the T. I reached out to customer support as well, but they keep saying the same thing over and over again - Create new content! I mean, that's all I have been doing! 

Please help us out here @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ccsd3204, thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. Apologies for the late response here. What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team for investigation. Support has the tools and resources to dig into your account and look into what might be the root cause of the issue. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted. 👍

Moderator edit note: if your account has been cleared by support (i.e. they responded to your ticket and reported there are no issues or flags on your account) there is no further technical resolution that will result in the return of your distribution. From this point, the resolution is purely tactical, dependent on your pins and pinning strategy. There are recent reports on this topic of tactical strategies that are producing positive returns. We encourage you to continue sharing those wins with each other. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
5 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I’m having the same issue.  I reached out to Pinterest a month ago and they said I have not been marked as Spam.  But after steady growth, I am now seeing severe decline.  Can you help?

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone. @PinterestGabby and I felt it was best to consolidate all of the topics reporting traffic drops together into one place. We hope that this will keep all of the various Pinterest responses together and make it easier for those who are looking for this information to find it. Please use this space to report or discuss traffic drops. This thread is closely monitored by the Pinterest team.

Moderator edit note: if your account has been cleared by support (i.e. they responded to your ticket and reported there are no issues or flags on your account) there is no further technical resolution that will result in the return of your distribution. From this point, the resolution is purely tactical, dependent on your pins and pinning strategy. There are recent reports on this topic of tactical strategies that are producing positive returns. We encourage you to continue sharing those wins with each other. 

4 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

WOW My Post has been merged into this chat group now! Now my problem will be even less heard!

I am sorry, i have been talking very politely since last 2months, Now I am losing it - no more patience.

On June 29th, my account suddenly saw 90% drop, all of my impression gone in a single day. (Yes I was completely pinning fresh pin during that time!)

My new pins impressions went from usual 2k in 24hours to 0-100impressions. All pins disappeared from the search engine, even when I type in my username/site url in search bar.

Support team said, there is bug filter issue and things will solve. Nothing solved even its 2months now.

Still, when I type in my username/site url in search bar only I can see junk pins or stolen pins, Not a single pin from my site is appearing in search engine.

My question is - guys please help me with the search engine thing, not a single pin is appearing even when I am typing my site url. Support saying - "post fresh pins and sending me same age old canned reply"

Completely fed up chasing. I will simply advice new content creators to focus on social media like youtube rather than Pinterest, Youtube actually care for their content creators. Pinterest has no intention to fix things, they are just making excuses.

Why we content creators face issues? when we have other better platforms. Let's move to them, and ditch Pinterest if they don't fix in a week.

1 Kudo