cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGA TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

Joinmyjourney
Just visiting

On August 12th, my pins stopped getting any reach. They were only getting a handful of impressions (1-3 typically). And a couple of weeks later, all my pins completely disappeared from search. I was told all sorts of things from Pinterest support, but the main thing they stated was that they would fix my account and this would never happen again. Well, at the end of October, my pins started getting normal impressions again and my previously ranking pins showed back up in search. I was so excited...until two weeks later when my fresh pins went back to having virtually zero impressions and a week later, all my pins disappeared from search again. I reached out to someone at that time mid-November and of course, they blamed me "needs to create more fresh pins" "ebbs and flows", but we all know that this isn't my fault. There is an issue with Pinterest and I don't understand why no one is willing or able to help me sort this out. I have lost so much blog traffic because of this issue and so much of my income as well. 

I just sent another email to Pinterest in hopes that someone will have some compassion and help me with this. I understand that this is affecting a lot of accounts, but I don't understand why no one sees the importance of helping creators. @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice If anyone at Pinterest could please respond and help me with this. 

4 Kudos
weightlformula

Why My impression going Down?

0 Kudos
abetterresume
Loves to help
1 Kudo
modernfiftytv
Just visiting

The same happened to me. 😞 on December 15. 

I help modern midlife women manifest their dream life using the resources they have.
Please follow me on Pinterest: Modern Fifty TV Thanks! Irina
0 Kudos
abetterresume
Loves to help
0 Kudos
thathumblepost
Just visiting

Hi Everyone,

I’ve experienced a major drop in pin and page views. My page views are continually dropping yet my impressions on new pins are increasing.... a little. However my  old pins are still getting shares, clicks, and hundreds of impressions. 
Why is this? Is my account accidentally marked as spam? My account is thathumblepost. 

Thank you, 

0 Kudos
murphyonmoney

any update about your concerns? I am having the same issue now

0 Kudos
luamaralstudio
Just visiting

I've decided to quit my job and start an online store based on my blog, because my pins used to have such an amazing reach of 10M+ a month and my designs were seen and appreciated by so many people around the world. Immediately when I did implement the shop on my website, I lost all my reach on Pinterest. It breaks my heart so much. Because there's zero justification for this, they've replied to my emails saying there's no red flags on my account, bla bla.. all the things you guys have mentioned here before me.

Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 10.46.18.png

I would never think Pinterest, my favorite website in the world, would cause me so much damage.

3 Kudos
simplybofficial

Hello,

I'm facing the same decrease in engagement since December 17. I hope we'll get an answer soon....

simplybofficial_0-1609934055669.png

0 Kudos
fromwithin99
Just visiting

Hi everyone, 

I just created a Facebook group specifically for us bloggers who experienced a huge drop in traffic since the last algo update. 

I personally feel quite lonely going through that issue since September this year and it was not easy to find information on that. Most groups out there do not focus only on that particular issue ( you know some people are still killing it on Pinterest and keep telling us just to follow best practices...which we all have done and know that it does not do much).

So if you want to go ahead and join and we can help each other in a more effective way.

Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinteresttrafficforbloggers/

0 Kudos