Massive drop in impressions and viewers

mandehajourneys
Just visiting

Hello everyone!

Has anyone experienced a massive drop in impressions and monthly viewers since march 2022?

I have been following the same strategy of pinning my own content with a mix of other's for a while now and it had been working amazingly well. I also manually pin a few on Pinterest every day.

For the past 2 weeks, the impressions and monthly viewers have dropped drastically even though the strategy is the same. Has anyone else experienced this? If you did, what worked for you? 

Looking forward to hearing your experiences.

p.s. Impression number drop ratio is 70k to 02k per day.

6 Kudos
20 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @mandehajourneys 

I am very sorry for the problem you are facing, but these things are normal in digital world. I know it may be frustrating sometimes, but technical issues, updates can change algorithms that cause impression drops. Being consistent and relevant can help you a lot, but sometimes you need to make some changes. Try new templates, topics and different timing, see what is working for you the best.

0 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

@mandehajourneys  YEP!! So many people (including myself) got hit earlier this month and had their traffic decimated. Pinterest is just replying with canned BS responses when asked about it. 

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
2 Kudos
mandehajourneys
Just visiting

Hey @AmericanoCrystals ,
Appreciate your response, but it's easier to be said then done.
However I have followed everything which needs to be followed as you mentioned, yet unlike other social media platform where growth is appreciated and support is provided.
I'm sorry to say but pinterest have failed to provide that and have consistency in provided template response rather than looking at actual case and looking towards solving this issues.
Hope you will look into my account and look for viable solutions so that the users and businesses hardwork don't go in veins.

Pinterest analytics scammed my account .png

Looking forward to the solutions I seek.

2 Kudos
mandehajourneys
Just visiting

@healthyambitionsteam I know right.
This is painful experience as users.

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@mandehajourneys I am very sorry for your frustration, I will tag some friends here to help you. @PinterestJazmin @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

Yes unfortunately it is a known and widespread issue...

>>> Are you a parent? Make sure to grab my free printables for kids here: https://allaboutbabyblog.com/freebies
0 Kudos
mandehajourneys
Just visiting

@AmericanoCrystals @PinterestJazmin @PinterestGabby 
The Issue is just getting bigger day by day.
Now what? 
I'm looking for good honest response from pinterest for such weird and buggy pinterest account, that suddenly my pins are not even seen on my followers feed. 
Now that's crazy and bugged account for sure.
Attaching today's analytics which shows the weird drop. However, On 17-18 march 2022 (something changed or bugs appeared, please check what changes to make to solve this)
SOLVE this is my humble request.Pinterest buggy account.PNG

2 Kudos
BobbysFitness
Just visiting

Wow. I'm glad I found your post. I have had just about the exact same thing happen to me. Same time as you also. Dropped right down and now almost no impressions.  Have you found out why yet?

3 Kudos
mandehajourneys
Just visiting

@AmericanoCrystals @PinterestGabby @PinterestJazmin 
Looks like the solution is just around your working seats.
Kindly look into this weird things happening on pinterest. 
A drop from 70,000 to 1,500 only... PAINFUL>>>>>Pinterest - I NEED HELP.PNG

0 Kudos