cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

[MAIN TOPIC] Sudden decrease (around 70%) in Reach: Anyone else?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theburntsunsetnovel hey Chris, was just about to follow-up here. Our team has identified a bug in our system with Pin Stats and are working on addressing this in our next update to Pin Stats. Appreciate your understanding and patience while I dug into this, and as always, welcome any feedback you have. πŸ‘

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi,

I've been noticing a technical glitch with the pins that I post. They show different statistics at different days. Is there is technical glitch with Pinterest? One day it shows over 1k views and the next day it just shows 26 views. Please let me know. 

Thanks.

@PinterestGabby @PinSupport @PinterestRyan 

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby This continues to be a problem. I had a pin yesterday go from 3.5K to 12 impressions (yes 12) overnight. A similar thing is happening to all my new pins and videos, except story pins. The numbers used to magically rebound, but it seems to be even worse now, where the numbers don't return. My account impressions are half of what they were last year. Do you have a timeline when this will be fixed? And what is the plan to provide a remedy for those of us that have suffered through this all summer? I've lost a lot of business betting on Pinterest because the help team said it would be fixed when I could have been focusing on other platforms. What is the problem? Is it a lack of skill a the help desk, an unwillingness by Pinterest to fix the problem, or a lack of labor? It seems that if results are going to be reported inaccurately for some of us, then  all results should be removed across the platform until the issue is resolved. How can Pinterest honestly have a policy to treat all accounts equally when it clearly treats some accounts differently? Is it even legal to knowingly treat accounts differently?  

6 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @leclubboujee thanks for coming to the community and reporting this. What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team who will be able to investigate. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support. πŸ‘

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this and what the answer might be?

In the last month I have had a huge drop-off in traffic and engagement on all 3 of my business accounts. My analytics were showing steady growth up until July when they dropped off a cliff. Now my Tailwind stats are showing negative numbers for re-pins. I haven't changed anything recently and haven't deleted any pins recently. 

Is anyone else experiencing this, what might be the answer??

Thanks in advance,

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theburntsunsetnovel thanks for the update and feedback, Chris. I understand your frustration and I've been actively sharing your feedback and making notes for our internal team for review. I discussed with my team today and they've requested for you to file a new ticket since the last communication we have with you is from mid-June. With this new ticket, our team will be escalating directly to engineering for review. Please send over the ticket # when you have it so I can immediately share with support. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @PinterestGabby I connected with Pinterest on 7th of July on the same issue. they came back and stated they have activated something at the back-end and stuff and suggested all good. yet, I get only 01 or 02 impression on new pins. I know my partner who uses Tailwind has not faced this issue. What is the problem and will there ever be a solution?

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby Okay. I'm going to have track some pins and collect data again. I will resubmit once I have a new set of current data points. I'll take some screen shots over next couple of days so engineering can see the fluctuations.  Thanks for reaching out. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks, @theburntsunsetnovel! Hope you saw my other note on this thread about the bug you reported, too. That's also been escalated to engineering for a fix. @orangewayfarer, can you send over your ticket # so we can check to see the status? You can find the # in your email. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Hi logan,

I have a bigger problem with my pin all losing impressions and clivks, in 2 hours , i dropped from 25K impressions to zero.

- this has been the case for over a week

- your team wrote me 3 times and never replied again

- your team said my account is not blocked or flagged as spam but everything that is happnieng now is pointing to that.

i really need to escalate this to you to speak to your engineering team.

i pay for premium photos and graphic services. all this effort and money is no pointless because your AI is hiding all my content

i hope you can write back. this is really urgent.

many thanks,

yazmin

2 Kudos