cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Story Pins After Username Change

theyaeli
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest community! 

I wanted to start a discussion about story pins. I’ve had early access to story pins for more than 5 months, but I changed my username and found I lost them. (If I would’ve known I would’ve never changed my username) I did contact support and they said it’s normal, and to fill out a form. I did that and they said I would receive my story pins within 5-7 business days, it’s been 7 business days and I still haven’t gotten a reply. 😭Has this happened to anyone else? 

Yaeli Popov
1 Kudo
3 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @theyaeli! Welcome to the community and thanks for flagging this to us. Our team made some changes to your profile and you should've regained access to Story Pins again. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you around the community! 👋

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
whoismissshawty
Just visiting

yes, this happened to me very recently. I changed my @ and now I can't make story pins. I requested access many times within the week and they just e-mailed me saying they were working on it. I made a post about this if u wanna look at it. 

me: @whoismissshawty 

0 Kudos
whoismissshawty
Just visiting

Hi, this happened to me as well and I haven't got access back yet. Could you please check this out because I am way behind schedule and I'm letting my viewers down. I was contacted by Pinterest and they said that this was a top priority and that it was being looked into, but no one has bothered to do anything to fix it. Please help!! 

0 Kudos