cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links marked as @gabby

Highlighted

@PinterestGabby I got an email last week that my site links had been marked as spam. I have used the Pinterest business help forum and send emails but with no response whatsoever

I'm still able to login to my account but all links to my site have been marked as spam

I have been very careful to follow community guidelines and I make sure to create new pin daily and I'm currently only pinning to less than 6-boards total

The only thing I can think of out of the ordinary that I did before  being flagged as spam is responding to a message on Pinterest 

What can I do to get help? I've sent over 10-messages all of which have gone unanswered

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @eatsumgreens, thanks for coming to the community and sharing your experience with us. Could you share one of your ticket #s so we can check on the status with our team? I want to be transparent in that the Business Community isn't a staffed support channel, however, we are able to send you specific ticket links that once submitted will be routed to the proper team to assist and we are able to check on the status of support tickets. If you send over one of your ticket #s, we can connect with the team who's handling your inquiry. Look forward to hearing from you. 👍 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!