cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links for Story Pins?

dailydoseofluxury
Just visiting

Hey Everyone, I'm Jazmyn, happy to be here, I've been using Pinterest for years and I'm so glad that we now have story pins. I was wondering in the future is there a possibility that we'll be able to link out through our stories? This is great for the person like myself who does affiliate marketing and the like. I know it's new, but just figured I would inquire.

5 Kudos
9 Replies
LaurenLayneAuthor
Just visiting

I would also love an update on this. Without the ability to add a link, Pinterest Stories feel a lot like Instagram Stories, and I left Instagram specifically because of their insistence on keeping users on their platform rather than allow creators and businesses to drive traffic to their site. I know a lot of people on people have been happy with the Story impressions, but for those of us measuring ROI in clicks, not impressions, the new Story feature is frustrating as is.

4 Kudos
bawa_g_bags

Thank you so for this i have learned many thing from above replies

regards

Idle heros mod apk

0 Kudos
dailydoseofluxury
Just visiting

I literally use my swipe up feature so much for this reason; especially beyond like branded content, but the way people interact here, I know it would be soooo good! Hopefully they make it happen!

0 Kudos
bawa_g_bags

Thank you so for this i have learned many thing from above replies

Regard

Elora by M

0 Kudos
mycancerchic
Loves to help

I have the same concern. I have seen my following and impressions on pinterest skyrocket with the use of story pins but it is not converting to traffic in terms of sales and blog traffic which is really hard when you look at the ROI in content creation. 

Follow me on Pinterest pinterest.com/@mycancerchic & let's connect on social @mycancerchic.
1 Kudo
PinterestSusana

Hi everyone!

Right now, we do not support links within Story Pins. We designed this format to give creators everything they need to bring an idea to life entirely on the Pinterest platform without the need for external links.

Our products are constantly evolving to better serve our creator community, and part of this is building new formats like Story Pins to help creators publish richer content and grow their following with content that’s built solely on the Pinterest platform.  Having higher engagement with Story Pins will enhance the growth of your audience on Pinterest and beyond 🚀

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
1 Kudo
pferdeaccessoires

Hallo Susana, leider kann ich Entwürfe der tollen story pins nicht speichern (alles ist nach wenigen Minuten von alleine wieder gelöscht) und "Entwürfe" kann ich nicht anklicken, gibt es dazu eine Lösung ? Lieben Dank und alles Gute ! pferdeaccessoires

0 Kudos
pferdeaccessoires

Hallo Susana, translation was not good, I want to save my drafts, unfortunately it is not possible. I can not click drafts, can you help me please ?

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @pferdeaccessoires and welcome to the PBC!

If you started creating and had to step away, be sure to select “Leave your Story Pin” so we store your draft. To find your saved draft, simply go back to Pin builder and select Story Pin, and you’ll be prompted to “Use saved draft”.

Let me know if you need anything else!

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
0 Kudos