cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking an URL to a PIN

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdunnett0463 glad to see the screenshot worked, and thanks for reporting this in the community. We haven't been made aware of any reported issues with adding a destination URL to the Pin on mobile or web. Can you try force quitting the mobile app and seeing if that helps? As long as it's a native Pin, you should be able to edit the title, description and URL. FYI, @mckul1967

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

OK, I replied to this but it didn't show up? I have this issue with both Desktop AND the app? I close my apps regularly on my phone so not sure if that's what you mean by "Force Stop" but either way, it does it on my desktop also?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

So I tried again on the app and still no luck...see screenshot. I was able to do it on my desktop but if I'm not able to do it on the app Pinterest is of little use to me to grow my business?

Are you KIDDING ME! I tried to upload the screenshot and same thing as last time...I get some weird html error. Seems like you guys have several bugs you need to work out???

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdunnett0463 we're aware that some community members are running into trouble posting in the community and are working with engineering to figure out what's going on -- thanks for letting me know this is happening to you, too! This sounds like it could be a potential bug, would you mind filing a ticket with our support team so they can take a deeper look into what's going on? Appreciate it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Sure but how about helping me with the URL problem that started this thread? That's much more important to my use

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdunnett0463 apologies if my last reply was confusing, I was referring to the URL issue being the potential bug, not the posting issue. We're aware of the posting issue that's community-specific, but the issue that you originally reported [URL problem] sounds like a bug in the product, in which the Pinterest support team needs to investigate. Hope that makes sense. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Ahhhh...yes, ok. Thanks. Yeah I thought you meant the photo issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry, @cdunnett0463! I should've been more clear in my post! Sounds like i had a case of the Mondays. 🙃

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Where do I report this bug?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdunnett0463 you can submit a ticket here. This link is more specific to issues with Pins vs our general ticket submission link. Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos