cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link shopify / Pinterest

caravaneparis
Just visiting

Hi! 

I linked my shopify to my pinterest but all the products that are on my website don't appear on my Pinterest shopping. I only have some of them. How can I solve this problem ? 

Thanks for any help !! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
caravaneparis
Just visiting

Dear @PinterestSusana,

Thank you for your answer. 

I have another question concerning the Pinterest account certification process. I pasted the HTML code line in my website <head> however, when I copy paste the website link as Pinterest is asking, it says that I did not enter a website and that it can't be verify … What can I do ? 

Thank you for your help, 

Alexandra from Caravane 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi @caravaneparis and welcome to the PBC!

Bear in mind that the Shop Tab will show only unique, in stock items; duplicated images and/or out of stock products will not get to the Shop Tab. Out of stock items and items with duplicate images will still show in the 'Edit Product Groups' view but not on the Shop Tab itself.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
caravaneparis
Just visiting

Dear @PinterestSusana,

Thank you for your answer. 

I have another question concerning the Pinterest account certification process. I pasted the HTML code line in my website <head> however, when I copy paste the website link as Pinterest is asking, it says that I did not enter a website and that it can't be verify … What can I do ? 

Thank you for your help, 

Alexandra from Caravane 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

@caravaneparis Hi Alexandra! I can see that your website has been successfully claimed. For other tips on how to build your brand and get discovered on Pinterest (hint: add the Save button to your website), check out business.pinterest.com.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos