cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Shopify integration / Support doesn't answer

anaANDyvy
Just visiting

Hi everybody, 

about 4 weeks ago i started getting issues with the Shopify integration. 

1. my country was set to Ireland instead of Germany

2. my verification was pending since months 

3. my Shop tab was gone

After jumping back and forth with the integration support i finally got to someone who could solve 1. & 2. of this technical problem and she gave me a last instruction for solving 3. telling me to disconnect Shopify & Pinterest and reconnect it again and come back to her after following those. 

I did.

After following her instructions everything the support adjusted through the daily support emails was gone and i am now at the very beginning of the issue again, not able to solve it on my end and not getting any response from her or anyone. 

In my last mail i've sent her a screencast video of how i was following her instructions and i can even see it was watched several times! So I know someone is aware of the issue i am having!

Now after 3 emails with no answer at all I opened another support ticket about 3 days ago and no one is answering neither. 

What is going on? Is there anyone that is able to help me? 

I would appreciate useful help because i honestly don't know what to do anymore. My verification is about to be cancelled, my Shopify integration is set completely wrong and Shopify support confirmed me it is 100% an issue on Pinterests end. 

Ana

Ana
0 Kudos
1 Reply
anaANDyvy
Just visiting

I see so many Pinterest employees (?) in this Business Community but no one answers me here in this support thread. Is it somehow possible to reach anyone?  I'm confused... 

Ana
0 Kudos