cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Pinterest Contact form working

thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

I have contacted Pinterest before using the contact form and have always got an automated message within minutes. For the last couple of weeks when using the contact form, you don't even get an automated message back from Pinterest. Is anybody else experiencing this?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, @thetoybuzz,

I'm glad you've managed to get in touch with our support team. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
16 Replies
amigurumiblogkb
Just visiting

I created a notification by filling out the contact form on Pinterest and when I sent the notification I saw a page stating that your message was delivered. I have not received any notification or automatic reply to my e-mail. I have been waiting for 1 week and the e-mail I sent was not answered.

1 Kudo
thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby 

Any update on this issue?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thetoybuzz @amigurumiblogkb we were experiencing some issues last night with the contact form in the Help Center but everything should be all set now. Sounds like you both have experienced some issues in the past couple weeks though so let me check with the team. Hang tight, thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby 

Thanks for your response. Sometime last week, I sent a query through the contact form and received no confirmation and never heard back from the help desk. I sent one after reading your response and received no confirmation. Have you heard back from the team?

0 Kudos
blogkb
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby 

I'm having problems with all of my accounts on Pinterest, and support requests that I submit are not being answered. This is very sad. We don't know what happened and there is a huge problem. Please help us.

1 Kudo
salvedicasofc

@PinterestGabby  Minha Conta Foi Bloqueada e enviei o ticket a mais ou menos uns 4 dias, mais nunca obtive uma resposta do suporte.  Meu Site esta ativo, mais a conta foi bloqueada. https://www.pinterest.com/salvedicasoficial/

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Ola, @salvedicasofc, primeiramente quero lhe dar as boas vindas a nossa comunidade!

Houve um problema técnico há alguns dias que afetou o recebimento de tickets na nossa Central de Ajuda, mas está resolvido agora, e talvez por isso você não tenha recebido nenhuma resposta. Se a sua conta foi bloqueada, você pode apresentar um recurso por meio deste link. Tente novamente, por favor. 

Até lá, entre em contato conosco novamente, caso tenha mais questões. 

2 Kudos
thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby @PinterestRenato 
Sorry to bother you again but I haven't heard back whether this problem has been fixed. I tried again and have received no response. It has now been 3 weeks and I am still unable to reach Pinterest. Other people on this forum are also mentioning the same issue in various threads. Is there an update?

0 Kudos
thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby @PinterestRenato 

Is there any update on this? I have been waiting over a month for a reply from Pinterest support. First there was no automated reply. Now I am receiving the automated reply. I immediately reply to it but never receive a follow up. There are numerous threads where other members on this forum are having the same issue.

How can we reach Pinterest support?  Is Pinterest aware of this? Is it working on a fix?  Thanks for listening and your time.

0 Kudos