cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Tailwind the reason we're tanking?

Highlighted
Just visiting

Is anyone actually getting help official help from Pinterest with the mysterious ailment that's killing all traffic?

I'm down from ~10K views per pin to 100 in the last week. I've read several threads on here, in (large) FB blogging groups & on Reddit.... and no one seems to have any answers. I've contacted Pinterest, but sadly, no one replies.

Rumors have lead me to believe this might have something to do with Tailwind (?), so did anyone have luck with simply getting rid of Tailwind & switching to using Pinterest's scheduler? Just looking for any answers here....

2 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Posts regularly

I continue to use Tailwind and my traffic came back after a 5-week hiatus....it came back as suddenly as it disappeared. My downtime (no idea what else to call it) was from June 10th - July 17th.

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

@travelmexicosolo Honestly I don't think this has anything to do with Tailwind. I have two accounts suffering from the same issue, one of which I've never used Tailwind for and where I've only ever done manual pinning, but impressions and link clicks still down

**** If you're interested in personal development, blogging and making money online, follow my Pinterest page Mind Her Way ****

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

I have never used Tailwind, all pins were done manually and sadly, no one from support nor @PinterestGabby are replying. I went from 24K impressions to only 2K overnight and nothing I posted after that is getting any impressions. All my product pins are showing as standard now also. Did you look at yours to see if they still show as products?

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@travelmexicosolo @healthyambitionsteam @mindherway @dianavantankeren @PinterestGabby Okay I think I got everyone - I don't think its Tailwind since I have been on the community I have noticed on my own account ups and downs I don't report it specifically to support I notice that with each update I have changes - recently, like the last 3 days I was at 943k now I am at 800k I also run ads and I am fairly certain that when my ads end the numbers drop fair right? I think honestly that there are glitches with the tech and I think that Pinterest is making changes and it is creating some disruptions with accounts I too have heard that Tailwind or those using Tailwind were having issues but no hard proof and I know that for every update on one platform there is usually another update for another platform (they work together). I have tagged the community manager Gabby and I trust she will help with these issues my best advice just have a little patience with this I think that these issues will resolve themselves moving forward with regular updates - I understand the frustration but honestly I just don't sweat it because it takes aways from what I do and and really interrupts my day - I get all stressed and consumed. I know that this is not an answer exactly but I hope it does offer something to help Lisa❤️

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@realsouthamerica @PinterestGabby 

I would not sweat going down from 943K to 800K either, but going from 24K to only 835 is quite shocking. And since ALL of my pins now are showing as 'standard' instead of 'product' it seems something else then the usual fluctuations is going on. I hope Pinterest will look into this and address the issue.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

@realsouthamerica I would also not worry too much about going from 943k to 800k. Actually I wouldn't really worry much about impressions on Pinterest at all (although one account went from 6M to 1M), what I'm more worried about is the numbers from Google Analytics, and going from getting between 2000 - 4000 visitors a day from Pinterest to my website to only getting 700 a day... 

**** If you're interested in personal development, blogging and making money online, follow my Pinterest page Mind Her Way ****

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@mindherway @dianavantankeren thanks all no worries its just interesting that it will go down and then up I just surf the number wave.Lisa😁

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

As I mentioned in another post, NONE of my newest pins are getting ANY impressions. I had a friend click on them to see if the analytics would show it and it does, so it works, but my account is now completely dead and is not getting any impressions, coming from 24K.

I uploaded several pins (not just pinned from my claimed website but using the create pin option) with tagged products, the perfect image ratio, the main keywords in the title and description, going by the Pinterest search bar, but after 72 hours of publishing them, there are still no impressions (other then the single one from my friend doing the test)

0 Kudos