cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Pinterest running updates again?

Highlighted
Loves to help

Don't know if this is happening to other people at the moment but my individual pin stats are doing weird things. They're taking at least 5 days to update and even when they do update they're wrong. They're only partially updating, so I'm seeing like 88 impressions and then they're stuck. Others, after a few days, are updating to correct numbers.

Oh and all my new pins are super low impressions? Again, I can see saves that aren't showing on the stats.

I was flagged by mistake back in April but it seems different than that as I can see my new pins are still being saved although less than before. When I was flagged NOTHING new was being saved. 

Has anyone seen this before when Pinterest have done updates? Analytics just seem all over the place.

As a creator, I'm going crazy with all the changes Pinterest have made recently...

4 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

@typicallytopical That's pretty much exactly the same thing I am experiencing xD

unfortunately I have no idea what to do with my pinning strategy anymore and slowed way down with pinterest until this is hopefully resolved soon 🙂 

I do believe it has to do with a new update but I don't know for sure 🙂

Highlighted
Loves to help

You are in the company of many. Stats are all over the place and don't make sense. Account configurations have changed, new products are being introduced as well as algorithms. So yes, this is a major update and a major upset. Hang in there!

Highlighted
Just visiting

I just posted before I read this. My problem is I’m receiving notifications that my Video pins are being saved so I know the count is increasing but the stat count hasn’t changed. Some of them are off by tens and hundreds. It’s very frustrating because you wanna look at your story board and just see the saved count number increase and it’s the same static number

Highlighted
Problem-solver

@typicallytopical @allaboutbabyblog @Pixietwin1 @abetterresume Hi Charlotte yes the same for me but then its fixed then it happens again then its fixed ..... my pin stats have normalized today but 2 days ago they were almost nonexistent. Lisa😁

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️