Just visiting

Hi Pinterest community,

I want to know if my account was marked accidentally as a spam

Hope to get some answers

0 Kudos
7 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

The fastest way to find this out is to open a ticket with Pinterest.

https://help.pinterest.com

Why are you concern about being marked as a spam account?

I used a third party tool and got a report which shows no shadow ban.

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 2.43.17 PM.png

1 Kudo
magical_travels
Just visiting

Very helpful thank you very much !

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @magical_travels, chiming in here too but if you think your account was mistakenly flagged/suspended, please submit an appeal with our support team here. Thanks! Hope to see you around the community. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
mymediachops
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I have sent two tickets to appeal for a flagged/ suspended account. But I just got back a message concerning suspension not if my account was marked flagged spam. 

How do I find out if it was marked as spam by submitting a ticket? In the options, there is no "appeal to something marked falsely as spam" option.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @mymediachops, try filing a ticket here, this should be routed to the right team who can take a look at your account to see if it's been flagged or not. Hope that helps! 🤞

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
mymediachops
Just visiting

I tried submitting a ticket through the link and I keep getting We didn't get your message. Please try again, or email support-backup@pinterest.zendesk.com 

0 Kudos
immotherofthebride
Just visiting

I've been trying since early September to submit tickets etc to get a real person to look into why my impressions dropped OVERNIGHT by 90%  Pinterest is fraudulent in saying they care.  They don't.  I would warn everyone that you can put in masses of time to building an audience on Pinterest and have them simply deny people access to your pins.  I now get between 1 and 20 impressions for new posts/pins.  I've promoted the identical pin by paying and get almost 200 CLICKS per day so the audience is there but Pinterest doesn't care.  Whatever I do I can't get anyone to help.  So I guess it's time to give up.  I can't afford to buy the audience long term.  @mymediachops @PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo