cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Pinterest App keeps redirecting me to open a biz account

Highlighted

When I open my app on my iPhone 7, it flashes my home page for a split second, then sends me to the "create business account" screen and will not let me cancel out of it. I already have a personal and a biz account.. It won't let me login to an account (assuming I logged out, but that flash of a screen looks like my account). Things I have done to try and resolve (in order of my attempts):

1) closed out and reopened app...same screen came back (see attached file)

2) shut down and rebooted iPhone...same screen came back

3) deleted app and reinstalled it...same screen came back

4) filled out the "create a biz account" steps with current biz account info in hopes it would say it exists and let me in it...but it just hangs on the last screen and doesn't respond to "enter"

I can get into both of my accounts online on my laptop. However, on my iPhone, it only shows my personal account...both personal and biz are linked to the same email address and are linked online on my laptop, but doesn't appear online on my iPhone.

What is going on with my iPhone and Pinterest?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @TheTrixieBProject, that is strange, let me check with our team and see what's going on. By chance, have you already filed a ticket with support? If you have, can you send over the ticket # so we can escalate? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

great...now my app opens, but my business account was deleted and all of my posts!!! That was HOURS of work setting that up and links to affiliates that I have to recapture, etc. What is wrong with you guys???? Is there  a human who can actually talk to me and work this out? I'm sooooo angry and upset!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

so none of my other replies posted??? OMG!!!!!!!

have taken a ridiculous amount of steps (all deleted from previous reply to you) and still it didn't work...It was all ok on the website from my computer, but now even that is destroyed. I guess "Pete" who sent it to "Arnold" who claimed to fix the issue actually just deleted my account and disconnected my other two accounts. what is going on with you guys?

How do I get back all of that work? Please tell me you keep it somewhere for awhile!

And it that whole string of emails where everyone claimed things were fixed and were not, I do not see a single number that indicates a ticket or anything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

wow...so you're just coming up with brand new problems each time I log in!

Now, my personal account has one post and it shows my biz account is attached, but when I go to look at it, it says I need to login again, but it isn't the same login...I have NO IDEA how to log into the biz account that is listed in my personal account but doesn't let me see it!

I would send you screen shots of my personal account connected to the biz account and the notice, but I don't want my personal info posted public here...where can I send them? Is there a human who can help me???? This is crazy.

As for The Trixie B Project, attached are what happens when I search it...it lists it, but then when I click it, a sign flashes up very quickly that it can't be found.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @julibranson, I just sent you a private message through here. Look forward to hearing back from you. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos